Thread: E1692 Alice Mobile "device disconnected or unavailable"

E1692 Alice Mobile "device disconnected or unavailable"

I use this for a few months in the pgm object with Windows 7 and the key TIM E1692 without any problem, since yesterday by inserting the card and loading the pgm I have the error message 'device has been disconnected or is unavailable' and going 'Tools, Options, Network' I do not have the 'Connection Type' to give the parameter 'RAS' as I had done some months ago to work properly. I tried several times to uninstall everything and re-install and got the same problem. Same problem happens with the pgm of the Huawei Mobile. To operate the key I need to launch the Remote TIM W7. I have also requested the TIM with negative results. Thank you in advance for the help.

Re: E1692 Alice Mobile "device disconnected or unavailable"

Then completely uninstall the program and, after a reboot and a clean, reinstall it. Type: msconfig and sending in the search box in the start menu. Go to Start. Remove all checkmarks not those of the antivirus.
    • Do not reboot.
    • Go to the Services section.
    • Put the checkmark to hide all Microsoft services.
    • Disable all others.

Do not reboot. Go to C: \ windows \ prefetch Delete all files (including folder ReadyBoot that will be recreated) unless the file Layout.ini. And after that again g to the C: \ windows \ temp Delete all files deleted. Control Panel> Internet Options, click Delete to clean up temporary and history. By ok and then empty trash and in last restart your system.When you restart download Wise Registry Cleaner Free Portable from wisecleaner.com. Extract the file and launches. Put all the ticks in the left window. Start scanning. Fix for the moment, all the green items. Restart.

I am also going through the same issue. And I want to thank you for the help but here I want to tell you that it is too complicated and I would not create other problems. I keep it as it is used as a modem connection by forcing the manual (* 99 #) without using its pgm. So if anybody have any simple solution related to this rhen please share it. I am just looking for your replies.

I too have the same problem. You know how I solved insert the key Alice E1692 Mobile before turning on the PC with Win7 Ultimate. It’s a problem that only exists with this type of key. So I will suggest you to try this once in your system also I am sure that this will also help you in order to get the proper solution for this kind of issue. And when I try this from then it is working properly.