Thread: Need help in getting battery proportion meter or Cydia on iPhone 3G

Need help in getting battery proportion meter or Cydia on iPhone 3G

I am using apples iphone 3G for my personal as well as office use and I required more battery life because of my usage. As I said it’s also used for office so I need to send mail and need to chat online with my employees. So I want to know that there is one application in it that is using for remainder me battery power or it can shoe me percentage of battery. I also want to know that how I can turn on this application and how I can see the battery power of my iphone.

Re: Need help in getting battery proportion meter or Cydia on iPhone 3G

First open your setting page from your home screen on your iphone 3GS. In setting menu you need to search in down side for general tab. There you find battery percentage meter. There you will see switch icon for on and off the battery percentage. Click on it form turn on. And go back on your home screen you can see there your battery percentage meter icon which showing you your battery percentage.If not appear that icon then restart once and still not getting then contact to service center.

If you are enable your battery percentage application and still you are unable to see battery percentage then I am giving you some steps follow this you will get your result.In the SpringBoard list click on the settings. You can also get setting icon on downside of your screen behind notes icon.You need to click on general option in settings menu.Then click on about and again on usage. You will get battery percentage icon on the top. You need to click on it for making it on. And you can see battery percentage of the screen on the screen. Now come out from the usage and go in to springboard list. Now you can see battery power on your screen. It show how much battery is used and remain.

For getting Cydia application runs on your iphone follow these steps.Click on "Cydia" on the home screen of iPhone. The icon enables to recognize as the one that has boxes within of boxes among a brown background.From the bottom menu Choose "Changes" .In the pop up window choose "Update". This will make sure the latest version of the application is on the iPhone.By using bottom menu open "Sections". This will give you a new record of accessible packages.Choose the preferred "Section," then the preferred "Package."Get on "Install" from the item. I will install automatically on the iPhone.