Thread: Help in jailbreaking of iPhone 3GS

Help in jailbreaking of iPhone 3GS

I am using my iphone 3GS from one year and want to updates from 3.1.2 to 4.0.1. I have heard about jailbroking method for updating or you can say for accessing the command line for the updating. I want to know that is it really possible? I want to know the procedure of jail broking and want to suggestion is this safe for my iphone or not. Are there any additional requirements of hardware or software for performing this task? If anybody having this idea then please tell me I want to update this immediately.

Re: Help in jailbreaking of iPhone 3GS

I want to tell you first about the basic idea of jailbreaking. It is a process which permits to iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and iPod Touch users to get root access from command line from the iOS operating system. By jailbreaking process iOS allow to users to download themes and extensions which you cannot download or not available from application store. There also no space of possibility of installing other application likes non operating system like Linux. Jail brooking is also use for making telephone calls, iTunes and normal functions.

As per my knowledge nowadays iphone 3GS and most off the operating systems update 3.0 , most of the users want to unlock there new iphone 3GS. This process is simple and not taking too much timer but you need to remember some things that are, read everything of the process, misplacing of one step can hamper or damage your iphones iOS and you can lost your warranty of your iphone after completing this process.

Here I am giving you some process to jailbreaking your iphone 3GS, Make a directory on your computer and give name it pwnage.Download the suitable software for your iPhone 3GS from the official site. Select the file that equivalent your iPhone. Designed for 3G iPhones, download "iPhone 3G 3.0 ipsw Download". For iphone 3GS, download the iPhone 3G S 3.0 ipsw Download. From website you can also get the pc version of Mac .Then you need save this in your pwnage folder.Now try to unzip redsn0w after downloading on your pwnage . Open it after unzip.You can get the one by one instruction for continuing Redsn0w. It will take around ten minutes and jailbreaking will take place again on iphone.