Thread: IPhone 3G not getting charged with USB

IPhone 3G not getting charged with USB

What is the issue here with the iPhone of mine and I really do not know the reason behind this. On the serious note I want to have the explanation here. Well I had the iPhone getting charged with the USB cable that I was having but now I have seen that it is simply not getting charged. All was really well till I had gone for the updates of the mobile phone of mine and now the scenario here is such that I cannot have the iPhone charged via USB. In addition to that I have seen that it is now getting charged with the dedicated charger only. Can you all here can suggest some solutions here in this case.

Re: IPhone 3G not getting charged with USB

Well looking at the things here I think that the USB cable of yours is not working properly and I would recommend that it will be nice if you can have the new one and if that is under the warranty then just have the replacement done as fast as possible. Try to see all this things here and let me know if I was correct in stating the things here. Looking at the thing that is the only thing that I can suggest you at the moment.

You have a bad dock and nothing more than that. I think that you will have to have a proper and a close look at the DOCK of yours and see if the Cable is not damaged at all. Try to charge another iPhone or the iPod if possible and see if you can have them getting charged. If they do not get charged then really the issue is with the USB cable. On the other hand if the other iPhone and iPod catch up the charge then I think that you will have to take the Mobile Phone of yours to the service center.

Looking at the entire thing I am sure that the DOCK Assembly of yours has been damaged. The DOCK Assembly has the charge port, microphone and external speaker. Well on the first thing I would like you to see if the components that are there are not hit by any liquid or are not hit by humidity. See if you can see the Green Light there and if you are able to see that then let me tell you that it is because of the corrosion and for sure the cable must have got damaged because of this. Well figure out the component that has been damaged and for sure if you will replace that then you will have the issue of yours solved here. Well see if you can figure out the corroded part.

Try to clean the USB port of yours and let us see if that can really bring the issue here under the control. Try to clean the things and then try for connecting the things here and see if that can really help you here. Sometimes minor cleaning can really help you here and hence it will be great to get stick with the cleaning and see if that can really help you here. Hope that you can have this as the solution here in this case.