Thread: Want to exit safe mode after jailbreak

Want to exit safe mode after jailbreak

I do not know why after jailbreaking the 3GS with OS 4 I am not able to exit safe mode. Actually the thing is that after jailbreaking I have installed some application with cydia and from that time my iPhone is stucked in safe mode. If I am trying to come out of the safe mode it is not coming out of safe mode but it hangs. I have uninstalled all the application that I have installed through cydia after jailbreaking the iPhone. Can you provide any suggestion or solution for the problem I am facing? If anyone can provide solution for this then it will be great.

Re: Want to exit safe mode after jailbreak

Well providing you any solution for the problem that you are facing, I want to know that have you can upgrade the cydia application, because if you have not then, do update as soon as possible. I think that one of the applications that you have installed through the use of Cydia is causing this problem. This is just assumption and if I am not wrong for this assumption then it will be better uninstall the application one by one not all the application at one time. One more thing, try to restore your iPhone 4. To be true I am not sure that this will solve your problem, but these are the things you can try.

Thanks for the reply that you have given and I have tried all the things that you have suggested, but unfortunately none of the suggestion is working for me. I was thinking that it will be better if I can move to my previous version, because everything was working fine till I have not updated the iPhone. From when I have updated the iPhone to the latest version it is giving me problems. Now I am think that is there any way to downgrade my system. If there is any way then please let me know about that. I think that if I downgrade the version then I will be able to resolve issues with my iphone 4.

It is possible to downgrade your system. You can downgrade your device if you saved your ECID sSaurik on the server before the release of IOS 4.1 via Cydia, to do that simply click on the "Make My Life Easier". 3G iPhone users can downgrade directly without following the procedure below. 3G iPhone users, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3G must be registered on the CDIS Saurik server and edit the host file in order to successfully downgrade. Here's how to modify the host file: If you are a windows user then you have follow these steps: Open notepad with administrator privileges Now that Notepad is opened with administrator privileges to the folder in C: WindowsSystem32driversetc via Notepad and open the Hosts file. Add the following line to the end of the document recording it. If you are a Mac user then you have to follow these steps. Click "Go" > "Go to Folder" and enter the path / etc. Open the file with TextEdit, add the following line and save the file to your desktop: Now return to the previous folder by following the same method and copy the text inside, replacing the original file (if you are prompted to enter your password, insert it and click OK). I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.