Thread: How to fix disappearing text in Winterboard?

How to fix disappearing text in Winterboard?

Hello Guys, I think that you all might be aware of winterboard’s “white icon label” theme which I am crazy about in my phone. But the problem is that it doesn’t make the icon look the stock look which it had. I thing that there are some text shadows which is missing in it? It seems more 3D appearance than its original appearance. There was code which if you copy in your theme folder I think that it can fix the problem but I am not sure whether it works or not? Can anyone please help me out with this problem?

Re: How to fix disappearing text in Winterboard?

When you will paste that code in your theme folder you will find that there is an icon labels are of grey colors with no shadows. I did not like that; I think that was really a bad code of program which it not worked. I think you shouldn’t try this application.

The drop shadows which were there are not that close, I think it’s not perfect but still if you want you can use it. I know that it’s not perfect but still as my point of view I think that it is not that bad. If you want you can give a try and check it out and then you can come to final conclusion.

I also had tried it out but if you want the normal screen back it won’t give you 100 % back the same screen. You might need to use the Winterboard in OS4 which is included in the “White icon Label” theme. I got the normal screen back but it wasn’t like the old one. I think that you shouldn’t try this application as it’s not worth.

It won’t be giving you back the 100% normal screen that is absolutely true. I also agree to that point that you need to use Winterboard in OS4 which will definitely give you back the normal screen. I think that you can try this application there is no harm in it to use it. I think that icon with grey color is something is which disliked by mostly everyone.