Thread: iphone 4 Vibrates when keys hit

iphone 4 Vibrates when keys hit

My dad has gifted me a iPhone4. I like the phone very much and all the features in that are working fine but the only problem that I am having with that is, it vibrated on every click or any texting for instance. I want to know that is there is any app that can cause the problems like this or any other way that can help me to remove this feature. I don’t like this. Please suggest me.

Re: iphone 4 Vibrates when keys hit

I think that the battery for your iPhone is not proper not charged properly. If that is the case then whenever you type any any thing like email then the battery run out and it vibrates. This vibration is only as a notification that your battery is running out. So check for this and make it fully charged and then try to use it.

The vibration which you are talking about is called Haptic Pro or you can directly call it as Haptic. It comes with Cydia. I am also uoing the same and it is giving me the same thing. I also feel that it is slight leggy and drainy. But whatever be the reason for this, it comes as the default repos on Cydia.

There must be some settings in your phone by which you will be able to adjust the vibration of the phone or also you can off this vibration. Just go to settings and open the phone settings from there. Look for the settings like this and adjust it according to your need. If you are not able to get this then you can refer to the manual that must be came with the phone and search for the settings for this. I am sure there must be something to adjust it.

Many of the cases like this get fixed themselves through a hard reset. It may run out of batteries as well as fix it on itself otherwise immediately function over again after 30 to 40 minutes. I concur that if it occurs more than one time than it is an issue and it should be taken to apple. But if it begins working once more then there is no need to do that and waste their time. Apple is still searching for the solution for this and by the time the only solution for this is to restart and get the issue solved for sometimes.