Thread: Official Jailbreak Apps which works on 4.2/4.2.1

Official Jailbreak Apps which works on 4.2/4.2.1

Hi all, I am using the iPhone which is upgraded to 4.2 version. Previous to that, I was using Cydelete and NoLockScreen to jailbreak my phone. That was working fine without any problem. But after upgrading this, it is not working on it. Therefore I am leaving a question here to know the app that can help me top jailbreak my phone. If you know .ant official Jailbreak App that can run with 4.2/4.2.1 then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Official Jailbreak Apps which works on 4.2/4.2.1

We can see that the introduction of iPhone OS 4.0 to jailbreak is going to turn out to be extremely unbalanced for a whilst as well as I would not essentially advise now as a time to start jailbreaking. But just in case you have already tried that then I know one other app which builds me eager to jailbreak. Because it is all about the aptitude to build my iPhone a little extra working as well as able to fit extra app icons on every screen. Therefore utilize fewer screens is good in my book.

The app for which I am talking about is known as Shrink and this can be established in Cydia. It is not a free of charge app but price for this is very low. It is about $0.99.

There are many apps available on internet which you can use to do this but you should never use Infinifolders. I would like to tell you that this will not work on it properly. If you use that then you will find that this will allow you to add unrestricted number of apps in the folder but after adding that you cannot scroll down and get that app.

If you like your phone but don’t like the message apps because they are limited then you can use the app that is called iRealSMS. Normally your phone has the basic functions in that but it will increase the functionality of it. It will add extra features to your phone like QuickSend, Smileys, Contact Pics, Templates, QuickReply, Search Feature, Forward via Mail, Privacy Settings, Character Counter, Password Lock & much more other than Folders, Drafts, etc. So you should take the benefit of the QuickReply & QuickSend.

Dev Team distribute an update to for UltraSn0w unlock to iOS 4.2 on the next week of release of iOS 4.2.1 was released. This will function for the iPhone 3G or else iPhone 3GS through baseband 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, or 05.13.04. This will as well work by means of iPhone 4 having baseband 01.59.00. This unlock will be a bit important for many of you because it is not easy as downloading UltraSn0w since Cydia.

You can also use the Tetherme. I was also having some trouble with Sbsettings, winterboard and Bitesms. All these was crashed the springboard. This was requiring a restart of it. Therefore I did the restore on it and waited for those apps to be updated. And it did it. I hope that this will do the same for you. Just download and try this.