Thread: Nokia e5 games, software and application

Nokia e5 games, software and application

My dad has gifted me a Nokia E5 mobile phone on my birthday. I have found this very good the first time when I have used it. And now I am looking to download and install some games and application on this mobile phone. I have searched for games on apps on the internet but cannot understand which one to install and which one is compatible with my device. So if anyone has any idea about it then please let me know about it. Thanks

re: Nokia e5 games, software and application

I was able to get some free games for my Nokia N8 mobile phone via the Ovi Store which includes Assassins Creed, Avatar, 2 altogther different Angry Birds games, the Sims 3 and many more. Incase you can download The Summer Gift of Games app, then it will take you to each of the downloads. You can also try to download them individually which I did like for the sims that I downloaded. There are also a lot of great free apps too. You can also try to download Ovi Store on your mobile phone as well.

You can also try to download a popular messenger called Line Messenger for your Nokia E5 device. In most of the other similar model of Nokia this app is working great, so it must also work in your mobile model as well because your phone has Symbian OS v9.3 Series 60. All you need to have is an active internet data connection in your mobile phone so that you can chat with any person online.

You can also install Viber on your mobile device. However the developers of Viber didnt launch the app for Symbian 60v3 mobile devices but still you can try to install this app fine on your Nokia E5. You can get this app directly from the official website. You can check it installing but before reaching the end it will give you error "Device Not Supported". This problem occurs of many devices but still it works properly on some devices like mine.