Thread: How to browse iPhone through USB

How to browse iPhone through USB

Currently I am having iPhone 4 and it is working smoothly, I mean to say that it is working without any problem. I think I am wrong, it is having one problem; I mean to say a small problem. The problem is that my wireless signal is very poor and this thing is making SSH a pain. Now the thing that I want to know is that how it is possible to connect things using dock connects through USB and then browser the phone. As per my knowledge iphone browser is only for windows, but the thing is that I want to know how I can browse the iPhone via USB but without the use of SSH. If you have any related solution then please do reply for this thing and at last I want to say that I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: How to browse iPhone through USB

For you case the best thing you can have is DiskAid. Disk Aid software to install on pc / mac for iPhone / iTouch will allow you to make it a real USB key! And the latest version, has led FileAid, its complement on the iPhone / iTouch, which is available on AppStore. But there is one problem with it according me that is if you want to use this thing then you need to have jailbreak iphone. One more thing I am not sure about this jailbreaking stuff. If you can find any other way of using thing then you can do so. But if you are not able to find any other way then you have to jailbreak this thing to operate.

I think that I am also facing similar problem and for your information I have jailbroken my iPhone. I run the connection (with or without Iphone Tunnel Suite) With and without the USB connection, my machine does not sleep. Status: Connecting to 192.168.0 .*... Answer: fzSftp Started, Command: open "root@192.168.0 .*" 22 Error: Timeout expired, Error: Unable to connect to server. I have also tried this thing with and without password but I am not able use this application. Now what to do, so that I can use this application on my iphone. I will be waiting for your reply. If anyone has any other solution then let me know about that.

According to the information that you have given: I think you have not jailbroken your iPhone in a correct manner. That is the reason you are not able to use the application in a correct manner. See if you are not able jailbreak this thing or not using SSH then this DiskAid application will not run as per your requirement. I mean to say that you will not be able to browse iPhone through the use of USB. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing. If still you able achieve the task then you have to provide more relevant information to the iPhone.