Thread: What is new in iPhone 4.2 upgrade.

What is new in iPhone 4.2 upgrade.

I have recently updated my iPhone 4 from 4.0 to 4.1 but it was really hassle doing this on my iPhone 4. Currently I am happy with the way my iPhone 4 is running with the upgrade of 4.1. But as you know that one more version that is 4.2 upgrade is also released. Now before doing the upgrade or thinking of doing upgrade I want to know what is new in this latest upgrade from iPhone. What are the new things I am going to get with this? Are things useful for me or not. Any related suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: What is new in iPhone 4.2 upgrade.

These are things you are going to get with this upgrade. Multitasking on the iPad : 4.2 iOS takes multitasking function of the iPhone and iPod Touch to IPAD. Folders on the iPad: Now the tablet has more space for applications. With just a drag, you can place your applications in folders. In this way, will remain uncluttered home screens and apps will be organized. Airprint: With AirPrint you can print emails, photos, web pages and documents from the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. With a few simple strokes can happen to see something on the screen to have it on paper. There is no software to download, install drivers and connect a single cable. Airplay: AirPlay lets you play streaming digital content to an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on the Apple TV or compatible speakers. ITunes movie rentals (only for selected markets) Letters with different styles.

After upgrading my iPhone 4 with 4.2 I am facing some problem. In addition to not display icons and much vaunted Airprint Airplay, which I think is a problem that nobody has yet found an answer when sending a text message at the end of the loading bar sending the iPhone emits a sound, can you tell how to switch this sound off or from where I can switch this thing off? I looked everywhere but the only way not to hear it is put everything on silent mode on my iPhone. If you have any better solution for this problem then please let me know about that.

I have the same concerns. With version 4.2 after sending the sms there is an annoying sound. And if you did not close the window silent sms messages although it also plays with those entered. It is very annoying. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. There are buttons that indicate airprint and airplay. airprint find it when you want to print a document, for example if you open a photo and pressing the button to send it via email, mms and so on, you press the button appears this is airprint. Airplay instead on the music and the video appears and if you are connected wirelessly to a supported device. I hope that at least you have got the solution to your problem. But my problem is remaining, if you get any relevant solution for the problem then do not forget to ping me.