Thread: Time Synchronization with iPhone

Time Synchronization with iPhone

I am using iPhone from several months When I bought the phone it was showing accurate time but after several days I have noticed that it’s not showing accurate time in clock. I have set the correct time in the phone but it is consistently wrong. The clock is working very slowly. I don’t know not where is the problem whether it has problem with Hardware device or the Software of the iPhone? Please tell me if you have some tricks or application that can solve my problem.

Re: Time Synchronization with iPhone

Looking your problem at first glance I can tell you that time synchronization is done by the carrier in the iPhone but not by the apple itself. You have to perform following step to disable this facility. Select Settings. Search for General in the Settings tab. Select Date and Time in the General tab. Set Automatically should be set to off. This will prevent iPhone to set time automatically. A panel will appear on the screen where you have to manually set the time and time. To set Time Zone select the city by providing city name and also manually set Date and Time in the iPhone.

Large number of Iphone users are facing time synchronization problem. According to your situation there is another way to get rid out of this problem.You can do soft reset on your iPhone.Press Sleep/Wake key of your iPhone and simultaneously press the home key for 6 seconds.Apple logo will appear on the screen. Once the soft reset is done after you can set the desired time.

As I was searching on World Wide Web and read some where to reolve time synchronizing issue in the iPhone.I tried on my iPhone and it really worked. You can Reset Network Settings. Do the following steps. Select Settings.Search for General in the Settings Tab then you can go for Reset where you can select Reset Network Setting. You iPhone will be restart and it will delete all the information regarding Wi-Fi Password also DNS settings.