Thread: My iPhone 4 icons are disappearing

My iPhone 4 icons are disappearing

As I have clearly mentioned that I am having iPhone 4 and the problem that I facing is of disappearing icons. Actually when I have bought this iPhone 4, I was not facing any such problem, but the problem started when I tried to jailbreak it or I should say that I tried to unlock it. Now there is no option left for replacing iPhone or giving my iPhone 4 to support center of apple. I know that I am in a big problem but need the solution for this thing. I know that this thing started after I have unlocked the, but to be clear I am not having idea why this is happening but need the solution for this problem.

Re: My iPhone 4 icons are disappearing

You can try to restore the things on your iPhone 4 that can be a solution of your problem. I am also facing similar kind of problem, if you have any idea related to that then please let me know about that. Today I had downloaded the funny little gimmicks "customized" where can align with one including its icons. Alignment function in this folder icon is also "hide" I had accidentally Installer and Customize in the "Hide" folder moved and can now draw on anything. Then I have to agree with the idea that it could shift over again "Customize" uninstalled and then reinstall it but it remains hidden! Then I have the "installer" to uninstall it so that I can install it install again! Error! I get the 3.0b3 somehow not at all on it more! The alternative is the "installer V.2.63," Then I wanted to install "Customizer" just once more still no access, and still it is hiding! Luckily there is a program very similar to the Customize "rSBT v0.3.3" In this program, I can move the icons back correctly, but the change is not accepted! My question to you is now, is there a program that works better? Can it be that Customize can be made visible again? How do I get the installer 3.0b3 again on my iPhone?

If you are giving suggestion to restore thing to other then you can also try the same thing. If you want to restore your iPhone through iTunes, you should when you press the Restore button or press the Apple key on Windows, the control button. So you can then select the firmware file it directly. I think that you can unlock with any SIM was made in any case unlock is still retained after a restore. On Mac there is independence for activation. With your name after the restore activation can directly use your SIM again and then do not touch the surface modifications I think that will definitely solve the problem that you are facing.

I know that this can be a solution to the problem for my iPhone but I am not interested in doing that. I mean to say that I am not interested in doing a reset to factory settings! The reason for this is that all songs and other data will be deleted that I am having on my iPhone not only that all the latest version of software will also be deleted and for getting that back I have install all the things again. I do not want to do this thing. If you have any other solution for this problem then let me know. I will be waiting for your related reply. But one thing is clear that I do not want to restore the iPhone to factory settings.