Thread: How to enable AirPlay in iPhone 3G

How to enable AirPlay in iPhone 3G

Hi guys, I am coming up evermore for that characteristic, but Apple detached it so I am headline flipside to jailbreak. But I am inquiring will JB answer the trouble? Can I find reverse the Airplay? Please enlight me, I am not aware of it. Please help me in getting the solution for the issue actually I need the airplay back to me. Please help me.

Re: How to enable AirPlay in iPhone 3G

You know what I like about Apple TV? The fact that it is not possible to stream any video format I want, such as a file mkv. Although I am confident that within a short reach jailbreak and possibly opening a real store app for Apple's media center, are also strongly believe that we could exploit AirPlay to circumvent the problem, if only as AirVideo app would allow. Imagine using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to stream a video file (any format) from your computer via the all'iDevice AirVideo Live Video, and you be able to then send the video to TV via Apple iPhone AirPlay. It would be wonderful, but until the developers of this app and all other similar codes might not update their volervi redo a hack of Zome MR, a developer who has created software that can enable AirPlay in all app including Mobile Safari

Since the IOS 4.0 has made its entrance’s iPhone 3G has not had great advantages, in fact, only disadvantages. It was slow, with too little RAM and the system was not optimized for the model. Allora that Apple has not begun to solve the problem but to limit the services of IOS 4.x the 3G model, such as Gamcenter. Well I know that in the Beta AirPaly abbastanz worked well. That Apple may turn to convince people to switch to the new iPhone model 4? It can be even seems to be the strongest motivation. We hope that Apple trim the shot before the release of the official version of OS 4.2. What do you think?

iPhone or ios ipod touch 4.2.1 I'm sure it will work in playing the airplay in I phone. I hope this will help you to get the solution for the issue follow the steps given below and see if this works or not.
    • In the first step you need to Launch Cydia after launching this press the management button and go to sources option and then change and then add. For adding the source you need to enter the cydia site URL.
    • After that press on the Add source after this wait for update.
    • Now discover the AirVideo Tweak Enabler in the explore tab
    • Install and begin using the AirPlay purpose in all function on your iDevices.