Thread: Problem in deleting photos from iPhone

Problem in deleting photos from iPhone

I am using iPhone form long time its working very fine but only the problem is the before few days I have took photos I my iPhone and due to memory limitation issue I had save that all photos in my computer and now I am in iphotos trying to delete my all photos from it but it’s not deleting. I don’t know why this happening is. If anyone having this experience then tell me what I should do for solve this problem. If this requires any additional; software for that then let me know.

Re: Problem in deleting photos from iPhone

Don’t worry for that there is simple steps for deleting your photos from iPhone while importing to computer.By using USB connect your computer or laptop to iPhone.Choose the photos you want to send to your computer.After connecting you will see iphoto screen on your monitor. Then select photos which you don’t want on your iPhone.Click on Import Selected on screen of iPhoto. The photos will then transfer from the computer on your iPhone. Now you can see prompt screen by iphone for deleting those photos, if you want to delete that then click on delete.

I don’t know what the reason for this type of problem is but may be you are going with the wrong steps for deleting photos. for that reason I am giving you some basic steps for deleting photos from your iPhone. Restart your iPhone and click on photos icon. Then you will see camera roll option click on that. It will show you all photos which you had taken in your iphone.Now click on photos which you want to delete from iPhone and click on trash bin icon on screen and click on delete photo to remove completely from your iphone.

I think you are trying to delete multiple photos at one time and for that you are using normal process. I can tell you some steps by using this you can easily delete your all multiple photos.Tap the Photos icon on the main menu, and pick Camera Roll option. Affter screening the photo thumbnails, tap the small arrow on the left side on screen.Now you can choose the photos you want to remove by clicking them. A red color tick mark will come out on the chosen photos.Click on the Delete icon at the down side of the screen.The photos are now removed from your iPhone. You can use a same steps to copy multiple photos.