Thread: Need to remove the Wi-Fi Sync icon on a Mac?

Need to remove the Wi-Fi Sync icon on a Mac?

I have downloaded wifi sync both on my mac using Snow Leopard as well as on my iPad iOs 3.2.1 as well as attempted it out. Unluckily it in some way did not function. At what time iTunes state “verifying “ my iPad go to “syncing in progress” however at what time iTunes state “Syncing iPad” my iPad jump out of the syncing page reverse to the WIFI sync pag. If I put down them on, it will immediately do again that procedure. As a result I decided on the way to uninstall wifi sync. Oon the other hand, the terminal uninstall did not function. I have make use the uninstall terminal off their website as well as it prompt for a password Does cleanapp work? I do not believe it will in view of the fact that wifi sync is not an actual application.Please help to get rid of this trouble as soon as possible.

Re: Need to remove the Wi-Fi Sync icon on a Mac?

I also have this similar trouble. I have downloaded as well as installed Wi-Fi Sync designed for my Mac, as well as the application places an icon in the taskbar. I wanted on the way to uninstall the application as well as remove the icon; on the other hand I was not capable on the way to perform so. Any suggestions regarding to this trouble would be appreciated. Thank you in advance?

I think that an .exe is a Windows install file. In some way you are receiving the incorrect platform installer (website has incorrect installer link actually).In view of the fact that you did not state in your early post you encompass a Mac, one have to take for granted because you are referencing uninstalling an .exe file. You are making use of Windows platform.As well as I did reply the problem accurately right on the way to un-install an .exe file.

Yes I also agree to the above post and it was fairly obvious. I presented a answer for OSX (MAC) which he noticeably acknowledged in his post. Signifying using windows on the way to cure a OSX problem is puzzling to the public.To be apparent, he was making use of OSX, as a result the appropriate solution if the dev does not offer uninstall instructions is to make use of a tool similar to CleanApp, that assist on the way to remove traces of applications left at the back.

Okay as a result, I attempted the uninstall from the website, the script ran within terminal, as well as it inquire me for the admin password, I click on the terminal window on the way to place it inside however it does not allow me place anything inside. As a result I attempt on the way to run it once more, as well as the terminal window presently pops up empty. I have tried re-downloading as well as rebooting multiple times, I also attempted cleanapp as well as appdelete or something, and both cannot observe anything associated to wi-fi sync. How will I get rid of this?? I do not desire it on my mac, I previously have it on my computer, one more messed up stuff: at whatever time I had both instance of wi-fi sync running, it would not work, however subsequent to I ran that script that did not permit me place in a password, it works on both. Help

I will recommend you to try the below steps. It may solve your trouble:
    1. Go to and click Start Menu furthermore click on Control Panel
    2. Now double click Add/ Remove Programs as well as navigate to “Wifi Sync 1.0″
    3. After that Click “Remove” on the way to uninstall it.
    4. Click “Uninstall” at what time the application pops up
    5. Now choose the programs you desire on the way to uninstall
    6. Click “Next” as well as uninstall it