Thread: Can I transfer my Cydia applications from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4

Can I transfer my Cydia applications from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4

I am using my iPhone 3GS from last six month and now my dada has presented me a new iPhone 4. As a result I encompass a entire group of paid applications from cydia as well as will be planning on the e way to upgrade to an iPhone 4 from 3GS. How am I capable of obtain them back subsequent to it be able to be jailbroken. As well my friend is going on the way to be making use of my old 3gs. Can she make use of every one of the applications for the time being by means of a dissimilar sim card.Thank for any suggestion regarding to this issue.

Re: Can I transfer my Cydia applications from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4

The answer is yes.However the majority of the jailbroken applications may not be updated on the way to work by means of 4.0 yet.At what time they do you be able to redownload them as well as install them once more for free of charge. It will be familiar with by your phones serial number the moment you attempt on the way to buy it will state formally purchased or else somewhat alike furthermore allow you download once more.As well you may have too logged in by means of your email or else face book account if you contain one.

Thanks for your suggestion but what regarding my iPhone 4. It has a dissimilar serial number as compare to my 3GS. Can I be able to obtain them back once more on my new cell phone? However I do not bear in mind, did I sign in by means of an email account or something else? How does it be familiar with I purchase them previously on a different cell phone?

Yes you be able to, you just got log in at what time you click buy cydia store pay for.It will offer you two choices.Connect by means of facebook as well as sign in by means of Google.You be able to make use of either method you have used at what time you purchased on the way to redownload them to your latest iphone.From cydia:"Your buy are attached to your login. If you afterward restore your firmware or else yet buy a novel cell phone you will not have to give for the majority items once more?"

I think that by means of iPod computer transfer software, we are able to resolve the troubles with no trouble as well as rapidly. It be able to transport songs and videos and photos and play lists, and podcasts and more from your iPod to computer, OR iPod to Mac, OR Mac to iPod, OR iPod to iTunes. I have make use of software before which is simple to make use of, simple to download as well as install. The majority of all, its price is significantly sensible. . Good luck to you!