Thread: Redsn0w is crashing during jailbreak on my iPhone 4

Redsn0w is crashing during jailbreak on my iPhone 4

I used the search function, but the problems the others had always been resolved. I have the following problem. Every time I try to jailbreak my iPhone 4 crashes with redsn0w from it. The mobile phone is always at "Downloading Jailbreak Data" Windows shows me that redsn0w no longer works. I tried to find all the possibilities that can be use to solve the problem that I am facing, but I was not able to solve the problem that I was facing. Currently I do not know what to do next to get rid of this problem. One more thing I will like to tell you that I am running windows 7 on my computer system. If you have any solution for the problem that I am facing then let me know.

Re: Redsn0w is crashing during jailbreak on my iPhone 4

Well I am not sure that this will solve the problem that you are facing but it will be better if you can try this. You are saying that you are using windows 7 on your computer system. Hence if you are working with your iPhone then you have to run your windows 7 and Vista in windows XP compatibility mode. Try to do this thing and check whether the problem that you are facing is resolved or not. If this does not solve the problem that you are facing then you have to provide a more information related to your problem so that I can provide a relevant solution for the problem.

I am also facing similar problem but I am facing this problem with the firmware 3.0. The thing is that jailbreak is crashing the read sn0w and this is happening with the error message that is "redsn0w.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" and then I am not able to continue things any further. Currently I am not having any idea why this problem is occurring but I want to know the solution for this problem. Is there anyone who can provide a relevant solution for the problem I am facing at the time of jailbreak? I will be waiting for related reply. Any fruitful attempt will be appreciated.

Yesterday I tried redsn0w jailbreak on my iPhone with the new IOS. This was my first jailbreak at all and so I did not know quite what to expect. So redsn0w downloaded and using a more direct link to the IOS 4.2.1 downloaded again from Apple. The instructions that are given for jailbreak are short. I have installed multi-tasking and Cydia, and the battery percentage display. After the jailbreak was installed, I have also installed Cydia. This was carried out without further problems. The first was natural for me to activate the percentages show the battery, I believe that this is a very useful feature. After that I wanted to test the multi-tasking finally. So open Cydia, press Home button and then go into the settings. Then I wanted to jump Cydia. So 2x on the home button pressed and the display which apps are running, is also appeared. The phone crashes and reboots. I was not expecting this kind of thing, now I want to why this thing is crashing, is there anything wrong with thing or I have missed any step.