Thread: Canon S95 is enough for me or should I look for other?

Canon S95 is enough for me or should I look for other?

I am pursuing of travel and photography course from university and in my college studies need camera for my projects because we need to submit photos in projects and for that reason I am searching a digital camera which full fill my requirement, the main thing is cost as I said I am student so don’t have big budget for this I need low budget camera. I am mentioning my requirement in camera so can suggest me the best one for me , I need to take photos in jungles , city areas and in mounted area like village area so I need more megapixel with maximum resolutions . Need features like long battery life, large memory? I have heard about Canon S95 but I am not sure that it best suit for me or not if anyone having idea, please let me know with specifications.

Re: Canon S95 is enough for me or should I look for other?

As per my knowledge you don’t worry about canon S95. Its best choice for you. I have some specification and features of this model that I am mentioning here.
    • Its 10 megapixel camera with high sensitivity.
    • It has DIGIC 4 image processing system.
    • Screen size is 3.0 inches and its LCD screen.
    • Autofocus system with TTL AiAF 9-point technology included.
    • It can capture RAW and JPEG image modes.
    • Its can gives you better picture in low light also with focus assist illuminator.
    • It includes advanced features like Shutter-speed priority, Custom and Manual exposure modes, Aperture priority, Program AE, Smart Auto.
    • It includes new HDR mode with 19 preloaded scene modes.
    • Memory capacity is up to 4 GB.
    • And it’s reasonable and with its long battery life its value for money choice.

As I am fan of Sony cameras I m suggesting to go with Sony cybershot, its best in quality and as per your requirements its best suit for you. I having some features of this model that I am giving you.
    Its 12.1 megapixel camera. Speed is Max. 100 Shots at approx. 1.8 fps with burst mode.Battery and media Indicator included.Memory card support up to 16 GB. Self timer I included with 2 seconds and 10 seconds and off time.Different color modes like Normal, B&W, Sepia, and Vivid.Internal memory is 11 MB.Zoom capacity is up to 10X. It’s compatible with nearby all operating systems like windows XP and further versions and Macintosh OS 9.1/9.2/OS x.It is quite costly than other cameras in this session but because of its quality its worth your money.

As per your requirement of photography you need camera which having touch of professional photography camera in low cost and for that I think I have one model for you that is Fujifilm 11 Mega Pixel Digital Camera.It’s having effective pixels numbers of 11.1 million. Include CCD sensor. Internal memory is of 25 MB and extentedable up to 32 GB. Still image format of JPEG.Video capturing in AVI motion with effective sound.It comes with 14.3x Optical Zoom Lens. Having digital zoom of 2X.Different shooting modes which are require you that are, Flower Nature-Vivid Nature Soft Nature.Also Baby, Night, Snow, Sport, Portrait, Portrait- Soft Portrait Enhancer Sunset Beach, Fireworks. Different flash modes are available. Screen size is of 2.5 inches. Its looks are very good like professional camera so its bets suits for you.
    Last edited by switchblade327; 16-12-2010 at 12:20 PM.

I suggest you one brand name of camera which you also like and suits your work. That Is Nikon Coolpix. Its 12 megapixel camera. Its 24X zoom is more than enough for you .It has vibration reduction technology by using this you can get photos even your hands are shaking or in travelling. It digital zoom is 4x. Its automatic face detection technique detects 12 faces in one photo in one time. Screen size is of 3’’.It includes 16 different image modes. It has motion detector .Internal memory is of 47 MB. You can connect USB with high speed.