Thread: iPhone not charging by wall charger

iPhone not charging by wall charger

I have recently bought a new Apple iPhone and after just 3 months there is something wrong with the charger of this phone. Actually yesterday's morning when I put up my iPhone's charger to charge it up then it was not getting charged. I don't know what could be the problem but it was not at all charging. I am saying that there would be something with the charger as I am not hoping anything wrong with my new phone. Please guys point the actually core of the problem.

Re: iPhone not charging by wall charger

There could be some problem with the charger due to which your phone is not getting charged. I guess your doubt about the charger seems to be wright. But still I would like to check that your phone can charge up or not. For checking about your phone's charging functionality, You have to connect your phone with the computer system from which also your phone can get charged up. So connect there and verify that your phone is getting charged or not.

There could be a problem with the wall socket itself to which you are connecting your iPhone charger. I suggest you to try connecting the same charger to some other wall socket which might starts working. Actually such an issue I have experienced with my Nokia phone but then I realized that an issue is not regarding with the phone nor with the charger as whenever I connect any device with that particular socket then most of the times that device does not responds.

It might happen that there would be some problem with the charger itself due to which your phone is not getting charged from the wall charger. But make sure that your charger is not working on any of your wall's sockets as it could be the socket's fault. Once you have confirmed about this issue then you can claim the warranty of your phone's charger as it haven't been more then one year after you have bought this phone.