Thread: iPhone 4 Overnight Battery Drain

iPhone 4 Overnight Battery Drain

I now logged in to get the solution regarding my during the night iPhone battery consume, but I presume I might be familiar with the cause now. Why on ground would the iPhone wait linked via wifi when it's in sleep method? That makes totally no intelligence to me if it consumes the battery. I went to snooze by means of the thing 100% and wake up up ten hours afterward to discover that the battery was deceased. I considered that I might contain a bum battery but I suppose I'll have to twist wifi off and check it tomorrow so that I'll actually be acquainted with for certain. I presume I could just depart it plugged in every night, but if it can't proceed ten hours, I don't be familiar with if it could proceed all day. Please help me.

Re: iPhone 4 Overnight Battery Drain

The use of Wi-Fi on the iPhone is the component that consumes more battery power, and frankly, if we have an iPhone that provides high-speed internet (3G) with a flat fee, why would we want Wi-Fi? There are times when we use it is useful for instance when we have a flat fee or just do not have 3G coverage, but there are situations that occur daily. However, the iPhone is constantly looking if Wi-Fi networks around, and connecting to open networks or known, consuming battery.

I think it is due to many things which ios affecting tyo the phone to consume more battery they are as follows:
    • Vibration: As usual in modern phones, we have a vibration alert which allows us a call, or we can enjoy certain feelings in some games. In case it is advisable to disable games, and in the case of calls, depends, if you carry the iPhone in a purse, briefcase, etc, nothing will serve to vibrate, right. So disable such things which are consuming the battery more.
    • The use of GPS: If knowing where you are at all times is not important, having enabled a GPS unnecessarily consumes power. It's very nice that when you access Google Maps shows you where you are, but then after the novelty becomes an element that consumes power without requiring it. What is recommended to keep it off, on and off when needed to end use?
    • Bluetooth hands free: Have activated Bluetooth and not using it is another way to pull battery. If you do not use on a daily basis as the Bluetooth hands free while driving, I recommend that you keep it off and turn on and off when required and end use. There are many things which are affecting you to drain your battery so put all these features off while they are not in use.

I think it also a cause of the charging the battery whole night which is affected the battery so that it is not working for long hours. I think you need to check battery if it is not affected by the massive charging. I have seen many cases that are affected by these types of things. So I would like to tell you to check the battery if it is swollen from any side then I think you need to change the battery which you have into the phone. I think this is only the solution.

: I also found the same with my iPhone battery life of the average user who write in this forum, so am looking forward to improvements from the new firmware. Although, to be honest, I've done a little 'the corn and I do not get angry more if one day in and day out I have to recharge your mobile phone, whereas I keep everything lit except FaceTime and mail check. In the case of Facebook I also confirm it, but here there is nothing strange, because if Facebook is not completed by the bar of multitasking, this right if it is always active, in particular the chat remains active and updated frequently. In my case, if you terminate the process for Facebook, the battery discharge back to "normal"