Thread: How to sort out iTunes Error 1004 in iPhone 4

How to sort out iTunes Error 1004 in iPhone 4

I got my iPhone 4 today which is unable to repair the accurate backup. So I required repairing the phone so that it would provide me the alternative of repair a dissimilar backup once more. I shouldn't have finished that. iTunes unsuccessful to repair and it's giving me iTunes Error 1004..Has anyone else had this previous to? I saw that a couple of extra people are receiving 1004 errors over in the apple which you can find on the net but there doesn't appear to be an answer so far. Live on the phone by means of Apple for 30 minutes to inquire for recommendation, they essentially told me to perform the same thing as I've by now done. Any help which solve the issue.

Re: How to sort out iTunes Error 1004 in iPhone 4

When for any reason we need to restore our device to factory defaults iTunes has an automatic restoration system that returns the iPhone to factory defaults. The problem comes when you are about to complete the restoration and error appears happy 1004. This error causes the restoration is completed properly and our device will get stuck at that point. If this happens we will see that connecting our device appears again the screen that tells us we connect our iPhone to iTunes. And to open the iTunes we get a message saying iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone to use on iTunes. To solve this problem, which at first seems very serious, have an application that causes your iPhone out of recovery mode and can restart its configuration as the previous restoration, but an error in the end, unsuccessful. This program is called TinyUmbrella and simply need to download and run it with your iPhone connected to your PC. Then select our device on the left and you click on the button "Exit recovery" and voila, the iPhone is restarted normally, with the factory settings.

There are already many cases of people trying to update your iPhone to the new firmware says it remains hanging in the middle of the process and does not advance. One of the main reasons for this to happen is that before we did the Jailbreak for iPhone and have changed the Hosts file to block Apple. To find out if that is the errors do the following:
    • We open with a text editor Hosts file located in C: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts (Windows) or / etc / hosts (Mac OS X)
      Once we open this: 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com 74.208.10.249 gs.apple.com
    • If we have our Hosts erase that line completely and store. And then it will be sorted out totally. I hope this will help you to get the desired solution.

The 1004 and 1015 error occurs when trying to download the baseband when restored with an official firmware to a lower than we are at that time. There is a program called iRecovery, which fixes this problem but is a bit awkward consumer. Nosotros will use TinyUmbrella. If you get an error 1004 or 1015, also indicates that the firmware has been restored, we have to re-restore, simply trying to start the iPhone. TinyUmbrella really is to save the ECID of the firmware, but we will use the option you have to get the iPhone to recovery. To solve this 1004 error of the itunes you need to go to the itunes. After clicking OK, iTunes will inform us that the iphone is in recovery mode. Select your iPhone and then click on the Exit button will Recovery and iphone recovery mode and boot normally.

I had the similar error and preset it by means of TinyUmbrella for windows. It has a kick out of healing control. What I become aware of was that my iPhone4 is modernized to 4.1 but the baseband is not modernized. I am still on modem firmware 01.95.00 and not the fresh 2.10.04.Now I include a problem regarding this. I have a factory not closed iPhone4 and thus don't worry as regards unlocking it by means of jailbreak. I put aside my 4.01 and 4.02 blobs in favor of if I make a decision to jailbreak it in the upcoming. Now my query: Is there something else modernized in the modem firmware in addition the open defense?