Thread: Is iphone and ipod can be sync with the same computer

Is iphone and ipod can be sync with the same computer

I have an iPod nano old version I have for 2 years, I have my own Bible iTunes and my mother was now the new ipod nano. I put the music she wanted; only I am obliged to keep hers on my iPod now. Because I tried to delete them but after that it deletes it's. I also have an iphone will the iPhone and iPod sync well by means of the similar computer, or is it the similar when annoying to sync 2 iPods? Please help me.

Re: Is iphone and ipod can be sync with the same computer

As you are using Itunes so I would like to tell you that everything is explained in the itunes you be able to research library, multiple libraries or also for syncing the iphone and ipod or two ipod with the same computer you need to create or use a different iTunes library:
    • First of all you need to close the itunes which is open for doing so.
    • After this hold down the Shift key when you open a fresh iTunes and then go to the Start menu and select All Programs and then go to the iTunes.
    • It will show you a dialog box and then from the dialog box that appears, you have to do the following things:
      1. If you want to create a new library then click on New Library
      2. If you want to select the different library then click on the Choose option from the box.

I think it is possible but for doing this you need to find the older id for the itunes library and then create a new ID of the itunes library which can be done by following the steps given below:
    • On the computer that your iPhone or iPod touch is already synchronized, find and open the folder iTunes Music Library.xml with a basic text editor.
    • After the keyword Library Persistent ID between tags String you will find the ID of your bookstore. Copy accurately on a piece of paper, or in any case finds a way to keep on hand.
    • Now you will need to change the ID of your new iTunes library. To do this, make sure iTunes is well cut, place and unlock the file iTunes Music Library.xml in a simple text editor.
    • Make sure you change nothing else, and that the ID of the library contains 16 characters though save the file and close it.
    • On this same computer, open the file iTunes Library with the hex editor that you have previously downloaded. On the Edit menus choose Find and Replace in the Find and note the ID that you noted and in the Replace with enter the ID noted in the second step.
    • You just have to do what you want with your iTunes library; they will be recognized as being the same with your iPhone or iPod touch

Hello, well you have to create two libraries on itunes.1 for each ipod and then when you connect an iPod to it with his library. To do this you must go see the option in itunes and then in the library and check or you should put: create a second library. I think this is the only way to sync your iphone and ipod to the same computer. I hope this will help you.

As you want to connect your ipod and iphone to the same computer then I think the steps given below will hbelp you to get the desired solution. So follow the steps given below:
    • Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer using the USb cable. You can connect the cable directly from your iPhone or iPod touch, or connect the cable from your computer to the Apple Universal Dock and place your iPhone or iPod touch in the dock iTunes starts automatically by default.
    • Select your iPhone or iPod touch in the source list in iTunes.