Thread: Need instructions for using Google Calendar on iPhone

Need instructions for using Google Calendar on iPhone

I am working in multinational company and I need to attend lots of meetings in daily bases and for that management I have purchased iPhone and I heard about Google calendar which is best for managing all our works time to time so now I want to install that Google calendar in my iPhone but I don’t know how to install. I have never used that application before so if anybody having idea the please let me know the features of that and tips for better utilization.

Re: Need instructions for using Google Calendar on iPhone

Most of people who are using iPhone doesn’t aware with Google calendar, I think you are smart enough by getting this application. I have some steps by which you can install your Google calendar in your iPhone by yourself .You need Gmail account first .Then go in setting session of iPhone then you can get their Calendars, Contacts, Mail in this you need to go in calendar and add you recount oh Gmail and fill other information which require, then add your calendar account and click on OK and go back and check your goggle calendar icon on your home screen.

I don’t know how to install but I am using this application and its giving great benefits to me , some of the benefits I like to tell you that are :
    • You can make your schedule and also share with your friends.
    • Reminders options is available for give you reminder of next event so you never forgot your scheduled events.
    • You can use your Google calendar by syncing events with Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook and Mozilla Sunbird.
    • It having two modes of this calendar one is desk top mode and second is mobile mode you can make screen small or big as you want to use.
    • You can invite your friends to event on your calendar and receiver can RSVP to your events by goggle calendar or by email.
    • It has facility to view read only version of your calendar without internet access.
    • It’s all you can get in free of cost.

I am also using this application from long time I can make you aware by giving some steps for using this calendar.
    • First you need to log in to Google reader; you will see form which you need to fill.
    • After completion of this form you get account the n you need to go on my account there you can see calendar, click on it.
    • Once you have established a free account, go to My Account. There you will find Calendar, so click on it.
    • You will see a large calendar on your screen. If you want it for person use then you can use single calendar and if you want to use for business purpose or for sharing then you can get more than one calendar for use.
    • There are tabs for making agenda as per day, week and month and you can take print of that page.