Thread: Cannot download apps from Apple Store on my ipod Touch 1G(jailbroken 2.2)

Cannot download apps from Apple Store on my ipod Touch 1G(jailbroken 2.2)

I am using iPod touch 1G and for several cause, at whatever time I attempt on the way to download anything from the apple store on my ipod (jailbroken 2.2), it state "not capable to purchase APPLICATION, please try another time later." this just take place at what time I make use of the apple store on my ipod as well as I cant download at all any application, however I be able to download applications from iTunes as well as sync them onto my ipod. I have checked for offered purchases as well as certified my PC, for fear that that would change whatever thing, however it did not. Does anybody else be familiar with how to resolve this?

Re: Cannot download apps from Apple Store on my ipod Touch 1G(jailbroken 2.2)

Not certain what you perform may possibly be a clash most of us do not have this problem. Apple for all time takes my money! Apple may desire on the way to inform us more what programs you installed.However I will recommend rebooting the phone as well as PC. After that De-Authorize after that re-Authorize iTunes. Hope this helps.

I have the similar product, as well as the similar trouble as well. I contact my seller regarding the problem, they replied the supplier might be sending a scrap as well as will modify the operating system from 1.7.4 to 1.8.2 furthermore this would resolve the trouble. You may possibly desire on the way to contact your seller, as well as bring this to their notice. I will place the result, if as well as at what time I get the patch.

It may be an iOS4 problem. The AppStore on my iPad running 3.2.1 functions very well from within a folder, however it crashes instantly as described from in a similar file on the iPhone 4. Both devices contain SBSettings, category, as well as CategoriesSB installed; the simply other dissimilarity is that the phone has BiteSMS.Similar workaround fixed the trouble, just removed AppStore from the category folder I' had formed as well as it works well at the moment.

Well I am as well having the similar problem cannot download anything excluding at what time I get my iPod I was not able on the way to watch YouTube videos however I go to the app store as well as was able to download the YouTube support application furthermore as well return the YouTube it came by means of the unit as well as at the moment I be able to watch YouTube videos with no troubles or else yet pausing or something like that. As results I do not recognize why I cannot download yahoo messenger or else facebook, it resides inside the: Starting Download evermore. Please post at whatever time you have the patch or the method on the way to upgrade the firmware. I am certain if it obtain upgraded to the 1.9 or yet the new 2.1 it may possibly clear those entire problem. I in no doubt hope as a result reason I actually like this ipad still if it’s a clone.I have moreover become aware of that on going to websites it execute better at what time you go to the mobile website than the classic website, I estimate that is cause it is a mobile operating system.

I am on a jail broken iphone 3 as well as I now understand I cannot download applications from App Store. What takes place is at what time I hit install, the app store shut straight away furthermore not anything occur. I am able to update my applications on the other hand I cannot download new apps. I am at present making use of the categories cydia application, anybody have any problem by means of categories as well as downloading applications in app store? Anybody else having this trouble?