Thread: How to reinstall windows 7 on Sony vaio E

How to reinstall windows 7 on Sony vaio E

Friends, I am using the Sony Vaio e series laptop. I have installed the Windows 7 on it. I have antivirus program (Microsoft security essential) in it. Yesterday, I scanned the entire system and it found 3 virus ;in it. I have deleted those. Again when I scanned it then it shows me those again. I repeated this for three time but give the same result. So I want to reinstall the operating system again. The only problem that I am facing is that, I have not done this before. So, please tell me that how can I do that.

Re: How to reinstall windows 7 on Sony vaio E

The recovery process is different for the different models of the Sony Vaio. So the best way to get the answer for this is to refer the Recovery & Troubleshooting Guide which is published by Sony. You should create the recovery disc immediately after the setup. Click here to go to the Recovery & Troubleshooting Guide.

It is very simple to do. You just have to insert the Windows 7 bootable disc in your computer and boot form the CD. After loading the files for installation, it will ask you for the serial key. Provide the key and press enter. After that, you just have to follow the onscreen instruction that is provided by the setup. All the other things it will do automatically.

You should not go for the reinstalling the operating system directly. Before that you can try to do the repair. In between the installation process, it will give you the option for repairing. Select that option and this will fix all the bugs. Make this as the last option for this issue. Also if those threads are not creating any problem then why are you bothering for them? Formatting should be done only if your system stops working.