Thread: Dell laptop XPS Studio: Colors are oversaturated on my Windows 7

Dell laptop XPS Studio: Colors are oversaturated on my Windows 7

I am using the Dell laptop XPS Studio and I have specially purchased it for better video effect and also the finest of experience while playing games and viewing images. But the thing here is that from last few days I am getting a weird effect on the screen. The colors are appearing to be over filled or oversaturated on the screen. I really don’t know what it wrong with it and why it is giving me this effect. Is there is anyone who will help me out of this.

Re: Dell laptop XPS Studio: Colors are oversaturated on my Windows 7

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the video rivers are making a mess over here. I mean to say that if the video drivers are not properly installed or the video drivers have got corrupted. And if you have to solve this issue then just install the appropriate drivers or just update the drivers which already exist on the system. I am sure that installing the proper drivers will solve your issue.

You have a LCD monitor which is wide and big enough for the images that you are trying to view. So do one thing just try and adjust the resolution and set it to the highest one. And if you have to do so then just follow the following steps:
    • First of all click on the start button and go to the control panel and then under appearance and personalization you will find the screen resolution just click on it.
    • After that you have to adjust the resolution that you want. Make sure that you select the highest resolution for your screen that will give you the perfect effect.

I think the problem also may be associate with the image that you are trying to view so what you have to here is that adjust the contrast of the image and to do that you have to follow the below steps:
    • Open the windows image gallery and then open the image that you want to view
    • Click on the picture that you find faulty and the select FIX.
    • After that you have to select the Auto Adjust option and then just wait for some time to get the image recover itself
    • At last click back on the gallery which saves the changes automatically.

Well according to me there is a definite problem with the monitor that you are using and if you want to recover the same then just contact the dell customer support. So what you have to do here is that visit the nearest customer service center of Dell and place a complaint over there and also let them know the exact problem faced by you. I hope that they will cooperate with you and will solve the problem and also will take care that the problem never occurs in the future.