Thread: Acer Aspire 5515: system Freeze after recovering from Hibernate

Acer Aspire 5515: system Freeze after recovering from Hibernate

Using a Acer Aspire 5515 laptop, which is working fine, basically I use this for internet access and sometimes for entertainment, like watching movies and listening movies and also sometimes for playing movies. I set the power for while I close the lid it will go to the sleep mode. But the problem is whenever after open the machine it goes to hibernate mode instead of goes to the display mode. I need to switch to power buttonto wake up the machine. But there is another problem after power on the machine it freezes for some times and then automatically reboots the machine. what is the problem? Is there anyone suggest me some think to solve this problem? Any input on this issue, will be appreciated.

Re: Acer Aspire 5515: system Freeze after recovering from Hibernate

You can try by put your machine into sleep mode. According to your problem it might be cause for the power setting option. Go to the control panel from there proceed to power option, click on it. It will appear the power mode setting window. From there go to the power mode option, while you close your lid. Set it as the sleep mode, and apply the changes. Along with that set the timing to make your machine into sleep. If you are not able to do the following process then try this into the safe mode.

Type and insert msconfig in to the search line panel and enter into the system configuration window, look for the options those are applied, make sure all the settings are correctly configured. In the System Configuration Utility dialog box, click on the startup program, it will appear the programs those are applied in your startup. Disable those items which are not needed in your machine while machine takes startup, and if you are willing to add any program in your startup list, then click on the add program button and locate the program that you are willing to add. I recommend you hide all the Microsoft services from the startup list. After that restart your machine and try the earlier process.

I think this problem might be cause for the user account, by which you logged into your machine. Now for that I suggest you to switch into another user account. Because by that all the windows setting will be changed in your machine, which might b help you to solve the issue. For that go to the control panel and under that proceed to user account tab option, click on create user account, by provide the valid user name and password create this one. Now reboot or log off your machine, and by the newly created user name and password log on to your machine. Set the power setting option and close your lid, and open this one after few minute, I hope this time you will not get any problem with that mode. Now go to the user account option and delete previous one.

After following all above process, if still the problem arrives in the background of your machine then I suggest you one tricks which might be help you to solve the issue, first you have insert the windows installation disk and reboot the machine. Now start pressing f10 after manufacturer logo will appear in the screen. It will open the windows installation and start up repair option. Select the start up repair option from that window, it will ask you for the repair or cleanup process. Select any one of the option. Wait till the process completes. Reboot your machine. Go through this, I think this will definitely help you to overcome from the problem.