Thread: Need a new OS for GATEWAY MT3707 Laptop

Need a new OS for GATEWAY MT3707 Laptop

I was having some problem with my Gateway MT3707 laptop. So I get it repaired by GEEK Squad. But for that, I have to install the operating system again on my laptop. It is having Windows Vista 32bit. Now it is prompting me to choose the driver that is to be installed. But I am getting “No Device driver were found” message. Why this is happening to me .and how can I solve this problem? Please help.

Re: Need a new OS for GATEWAY MT3707 Laptop

This seems to be the problem with the driver that you are using. If your driver for this is corrupted then also you may get the error like this. You should install the driver again and see whether it solves the problem or not. If that is not solving the issue then you can go to Gateway web-site and search for the latest driver available. Download and install that to your computer. Installing the latest drivers may solve the problem that you are getting.

I think that it is awful proposal for someone to be taught how to repair their personal computer. But there are many people who don’t have much knowledge or time to do this. As you told that you have repaired it from Geek Squad. I would like to tell you that they are giving a good service from years. You should contact then again and ask then for the issue. I am sure that they will provide you the solution for this. It will be a good idea to update driver as suggested above.

I think that the operating system that you have installed in not installed properly and therefore you are getting problem like that. You should install the operating system again. Do a clean install of it to see whether it solves the problem or not? If that is also not solving the problem then it may be the problem with the setup copy that you are using. You can install it from a different copy of the OS.

Thank you very much all for your quick replies. I tried many things to solve this problem but it all of that were just waste of time. Finally I decided to reinstall the operating system as suggested. After that it solves the problem. I would like to recommend all the users who are searching the solution for the same problem to do the same and I wish it will do the same as it solves my problem.