Thread: Slow internet on Samsung wave

Slow internet on Samsung wave

Friends, I have recently bought a new Samsung wave 525. It is a good in all the features but the only problem that I am having with it is with its internet speed. As it is having latest bada operating system so it should give good speed for internet. I am using TATADOCOMO SIM card and it is having free 2 GB download for one month. My other friend who are halving the same SIM but nokia mobile model are getting good speed then why I am not able to get that speed. Please suggest me, what should I do to increase the speed.

Re: Slow internet on Samsung wave

I think that you are using the default mobile browser. If you are using that then you will get slow internet speed. If you want fast browsing then you need not to anything to your phone. Just search for the OperaMini browser for your phone. Download and install that to your phone. Use this to access the internet and I am sure that you will get more speed than the default browser. It also has some advance features that will be very useful for you.

You should try your SIM card in your friend’s mobile that is getting better speed and see if it is giving slow internet on his phone also. If that is the case then you should call the customer care because it has nothing to do with the phone. Ask then for the issue and I am sure that they will provide you the reason for this and also the way by which it can be eliminated.

Is this only the browser that browser that is getting slow or the entire processing of the phone is slow? If you have problem with the browser only then you should open the browser and delete all the cache and the history from that. This will increase the browsing speed to some extends. Also make your phone memory empty and keep all your files to the memory card. Using OperaMini browser will be a good option because it reduces the page size so it gets loaded in less time.

Normally the default browser for the phone gives slow internet browsing. But if you feel that it is too slow then it may be due to outdated firmware. You should update the firmware for your phone. You can do it on yourself. Connect your phone to computer with data cable and go to the Samsung site. You will get the complete instruction that how you can do that. If you are not feeling confirmable to do that then you can let this to any of the mobile repairing shop and ask them to do this. They will charge something but they will do it safely.