Thread: Cannot download from operamini browser

Cannot download from operamini browser

Hi all, I am using Nokia 3110 classic phone. I have downloaded and installed the Operamini browser for my phone and installed that. It is working fine and gives me fast mobile internet access. My problem is that, I am not able to download anything from it. If I try to download anything from this then it shows me ,some error message and the browser gets closed automatically. If I do the same thing with the default browser on my phone then it download the things normally but it takes more time to open the pages. Please suggest me that what should I do to fix this. Thank you.

Re: Cannot download from operamini browser

I think that the setup file that you have downloaded is corrupted and some of the files that are needed while downloading the files is missing from it so it aborts the downloading and closes the browser. You should uninstall the one that is installed in your mobile and install it again. This time you should download a new copy of setup and install it on your mobile. I am saying this because it is possible that the setup file itself is corrupted.

There may be problem with the installation process that you used to install it. You should not install it directly. The best way to install that is to use the PC suit for that. Search PC suit on google and install that to your computer. connect your mobile to your computer and it will ask you the mode in which you want to connect the phone. you have to select Nokia mode. After that open the PC suit and from the list of options select applications. Browse the operamini that you have downloaded and install that. This is the best way if you want to install any application in your mobile and it will install it properly.

You may be using the demo version of the operamini and if the time period for the demo version is expired then you will not able to use the full facility of that. Download the full version of the operamini and install that again. This will solve the problem for you. I am also using the same phone with the opera mini installed and I have never seen the problem like that.