Thread: Windows 7 unable to find the driver of Nokia 5130 xpressMusic

Windows 7 unable to find the driver of Nokia 5130 xpressMusic

I have newly installed Windows 7 in my Computer. Before this I have installed Window XP I didn’t find any problem while connecting any of the device of my cell phone, which is Nokia 5130 xpressMusic. But after the installation of Windows 7 rest all of the devices are installed well but the at the time of my mobile it show yellow triangle along with exclamation sign in the center and give the error message for driver for my phone not found ! I am unable to solve this issue if you have any idea to solve the issue then please provide me I will try it to solve my issue. Please help

Re: Windows 7 unable to find the driver of Nokia 5130 xpressMusic

I think that you might have not installed driver manually. The best solution for this issue is that you should install the driver at that time it will prompt you message to provide the path to install the driver. Windows 7 might have the driver built-in. If you don’t have in Windows 7 then you can download the latest version of driver for your mobile from the respective website. Go into the device manager and select your device from the list. And select the Driver tab, and then select Update Driver to run the Hardware Update Wizard. And follow the information given to update your driver.

I wanted to know that you are trying to connect your system with the help of PC Suite or not. If not then download the latest version of Nokia PC Suite to connect with your system. After that when you will connect your mobile for the first time with the PC through data cable. You will find the option prompted to select the mode in your smart phone. Then choose the PC Suite mode to connect to PC. If the pop-up does not come into view in your cell phone, then you should go to the Menu from their select the Settings option and choose the Connectivity through Data Cable, and you will find the option to select the default mode of connection there choose data cable.

I have installed Nokia Suite provided with the mobile and I have used with a data cable and it is working well. After having completed the steps given below I can still synchronize, browse my cell phone, and from the computer I can send SMS, etc. I have completed two things to ensure that the driver doesn’t prompt the error.
    1. Go into the properties for the mobile as a Bluetooth device, and you should stop the Dial up working, Nokia PC Suite.
    2. Go into the computer device manager and their when you will open it up you should ensure that 3 or 4 Bluetooth Peripheral Devices which are requesting for drivers. Right-click on both and you should stop them.

Hope helps you.