Thread: How to project photos on canvas from camera

How to project photos on canvas from camera

Having a Samsung digital camera, which is very much, impressed me with all the features and the look of the machine. I just recently bought this camera. This is really a good one. The picture quality is excellent; it is designed with 12 MP with auto flash and red eye technology. Now I am willing to connect the camera with my windows vista compatible machine and take some of the pictures which I took by the camera and place them in to my laptop for printing in to the canvas. But one problem is that I don’t know how to print these pictures into a canvas. Along with that another problem is that some of the pictures are not open in my machine, it says that the file format is not supported by the machine. What should I do? Any information on this issue will be appreciated greatly.

Re: How to project photos on canvas from camera

Regarding to not open the some of the photo files in your machine, I suggest you to look for the different type of photo file format converter in the internet. There are so many this type of software programs are available those are used to convert the file format. So for that you simply download and install the software in your machine and are sure that the software application program is support the machine environment. Open the application window and select the file which you are willing to change the format, now select from the drop down list to which format you wish to convert the file. Lastly click on save and then by enter in the save location open the image file.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

This is very simply to put your photos in to the canvas; first of all you need to transfer the files or the photos in to the machine, or into some other location. Now if there any need to resize the photo them by using any tool resize that one and then purchase the canvas paper from the shop and place this one in to the printer. The printer should be the photo printer other you will not get the picture quality after take the print. Along with that there so many canvas paper quality papers are available in the market so for getting pictures which is also depends on the paper that you are using.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If a particular picture is not opening in your machine, then try this picture to open in some other image viewer application. If it open over there no problem with the picture file, the image viewer where you tried earlier to open the file but fails, then for this you need to convert that particular file format into another format, which one able to open by the image viewer had the similar issue, with one image viewer application. This is not able to open more than 3 types of image extensions. After that I searched everywhere I found a application which is able to open any type of image file, named as Picasa, this is a product by Google. I recommend you to download and install that application in your machine. This will allow you to view any type of image file. Not only are this, it having some of the options featured with this application, which are used to edit the image. This one is the most high definition software package.