Thread: HP office jet J4680 not working with windows 7

HP office jet J4680 not working with windows 7

Bought a HP computer running with windows 7 pro. Machine is working fine. I basically use the machine for making some of my official works and sometimes to watching movies by attaching the home theater. Along with that I am having a HP office jet J4680 printer, which I am using to take some of the print of official documents. I print generally some excel files and also some word files. There is a problem that I am facing with my printer is that, it not allowed me to print any document. Whenever I click on the print buttons it directs me an error message. This printer model is compatible with the machine environment, then why this problem occurs. Is there anyone having any fix for this? Suggest me something to solve this issue.

Re: HP office jet J4680 not working with windows 7

I would like to suggest you to reload the printer driver, I had the similar issue with my printer and after chat online with the HP customer service engineer got a simple solution for this problem. They suggest me to first un-install the driver and then reload the driver again into the machine. After did the exact this I able to solve this issue very easily. So according to your problem I also recommend you to reload the printer driver which is installed in your machine. Do not go for the un-install first of all, better directly run the i8nstallation process by double click on installation icon. It will ask you for remove the previous driver application from your machine at the beginning of the processes. So after remove that one now proceeds to re-installation process. Try with this; I hope this will also help you to overcome the problem.

As per my opinion the driver is might be corrupt, so for that I recommend you to replace the driver version. Insert the installation disk and go to device manager, under that open the printer driver tab and the select the device driver name from the list. Now click on update option, it will direct you to do this operation either from internet or by manually. Click on manual option and locate the driver from the installation disk. It will update the corrupted driver in to a new one. I did the similar process and it helps me to solve my printer issue also this will also help my friend, which was not having relevant issue with his HP printer.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

This problem directly indicates to the driver problem so I would like to suggest you to first of all un-plug the printer from the machine now, remove the driver. Do one think for making sure that the printer connector is working fine. Without nay driver attach the printer with machine, now wait till the machine will directs you that the machine is recognize a new driver and installing that directly. If this message flashes then be sure that there is no issue with printer. Now install the driver, during that plug in the printer with machine and by following the onscreen installation instructions install the driver, check this, and if that still creates any problem after that then simply update or remove the driver. If you don’t have the driver installation file, download the driver from printer manufacturer web site.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Relevant issue with my Hp printer which is stopped working while I attempt for print nay page, whether it is from my local machine or from the internet directly. After press on print button it directs to save the file in pdf format only, instead of save and then print the file. There is another issue with that printer this one not recognize by the machine some times, it simply flashes that the device is not support by the machine, though in next time it detected. I searched everything for the solution but found nothing, so I am here for getting so metrics to relief this problem. I tried with some of the tricks like re-install the driver, before that update the version of that. And also I tried by the run the application from safe mode. Where also the similar problem occurs. What should I do? My printer is become use less. Any suggestion on this problem? Suggest something which will help me to resolve the issue.