Thread: PS2 not get detected due to Dual PSX-USB adapter

PS2 not get detected due to Dual PSX-USB adapter

---- Hey I have computer that I have upgraded to Windows 7 operating system, this system has Intel Core 2 Dup processor @3.2GHz, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB hard drive and graphic card of NVIDIA. Another thing is that I am using plug and play PSX-USB adapter and PLAYSTATION 2 CONTROLLER. By this device I play games like PRO EVO, the problem is that now a days I can’t play any games on this system, I means on previous system I can play that game by using this devices. When I try to plug this connector for game, windows 7 operating system not recognize any controller, means behave like that I have no such thing like that controller. Hey man if you have any information about this kind of problem, please gives it to me; I need to know what the hell is happening to my system. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: PS2 not get detected due to Dual PSX-USB adapter

I am not so sure that but I can say that if your system has lost the connection driver, you might have to suffer from this kind of problem. This controller must has driver by which your system detect this type of connection, if due any reason this driver get lost by system, your system might cause you this problem. You can fix this problem, by just reinstalling the driver again, try this out, I hope this might help you to fix your problem.

---- This is also possible that if your system has update any driver version and that not has compatibility to this system, you might have to suffer from this type of error. You can solve this problem, but for that you have reinstall this driver again in your system, but make sure that before updating you must check that this driver is compatible to your system or not. So think over this suggestion, I hope you can understand.

I can give some information that how to prevent from this problem. This might happen to your system if widows have loaded any driver by default, to activate device function. So first scan your hardware, you can do this by opening device manager by right clicking on manage, you will find this when you click right mouse button on my computer, after that just update driver from that option you will find this by clicking on that device option. This will automatically download driver from the internet, when you done with this just restart your system, I am sure that after doing this step, you might get fulfills your requirement, I mean that you got your solution for your problem.

---- Hey man I have solve this problem, for that you have to do exact task which I have done. For most of the reason this problem only occur if your system post is get damaged means the connector by which your computer and ps2 controller get damaged, you might have to suffer from this problem. For this I have called hardware engineer, he saw this problem, I ha has figured it out, I am sure that you can understand this solution, try this out.