Thread: Where can I buy a Cellular Phone Jammer

Where can I buy a Cellular Phone Jammer

I know that it would be illegal act to jam the signals of the phone but I am not here to know about the legal things or to listen some good lectures on the phone signals. Can anybody tell me that from where can I buy a new cellular phone jammer which can really help me to jam the signals. And it would be even better if anybody can share their experience with this kind of jammers. So which place would be best to buy this thing sooner?

Re: Where can I buy a Cellular Phone Jammer

Though I have never used any such phone jammer which can really jam the signals of the phone network but I have found one good article for you which can given you the proper idea about the cell phone jammers as it is the whole review of the phone jammer which you might be searching for. There must be some useful information about where you can find such jammers. Click on the Portable Universal Cell Phone Jammer to view information about it.

This small device, about the size of a cigarette package, allows for interference of some waves. It can confuse the radio network GSM , the WiFi , GPS and much more. With its battery Lithium-ion you can have 2h or 4h global interference on a single tape. This assembly is signed Ladyada, and like all his other work, it has a Creative Commons license and it comes with is using the associated documentation on the website: ladyada.net. The name code of this assembly is the Wave Bubble. And for those who would not do it yourself, you should know that there are models like this is all about dealextreme.com for $ 26.75 USD. Remember that in some countries it is forbidden to transmit on certain frequencies, check first and foremost not to disturb some networks with frequency ranges protected by law.

If you're tired all the time to be bothered by a ringing phone in the subway, in restaurants or in a waiting room, this accessory is for you! The phone jammer is finally sold on the site Deal Extreme priced at $ 44.90. Just turn it on and within a dozen yards and no one will receive a call, you will finally be quiet ..! It can block all signals GSM, CDMA, DCS, PHS, 3G. I have bought the same device and it is working properly without any wrong notifications.

I suggest you type searching for the perticular model of the jammer which will show you the perfect place on the google from where you can buy it. Here I have found one which you may check, You may like it.
    Portable GPS + Cell Phone Jammer (SZQ020)

Specifications:
    1. Isolation signal frequency:
    • cdma :870-880MHz
    • GSM :930-960MHz
    • DCS :1805-1850mhz
    • gps :1500-1600 MHz

2. Typical coverage: 10m
    3. Typical Battery: Rechargeable Li-battery for 2-3 hours
    4. Size: 100 * 42 * 18mm

I have read one warning message as follows on website where I found this beautiful portable device for sale.
    Warning: The items sold on the site are reserved to any illegal use. Thank you for not breaking the law and local regulations with these products. Where appropriate, we will fully at the disposal of legal organizations and provide all necessary cooperation.

I recently bought a cell phone jammer, I bought this jammer for the sole purpose of presenting it to you on my blog. I found this jammer on the right corner , in the Burgundy region, I searched "mobile jammer. This jammer is sized very interesting, because it fits in a pocket. It is as big as my nokia 5800 (see photo). It has a LED to indicate if it is running. The unit has a different light that illuminates when you load it. There is an ON / OFF button on the side. It has 3 antennas on the top few inches of the device. The technical documentation states that the jammer is able to block the networks: GSM, EDGE, 3G, 3G +, GPS. But after many tests, I went against the jammer is much more ability to block network, eg a TV indoor antenna, a phone and a wireless radio. The interference emitted by the jammer has increased from 10 to 15 meters radius. A jammer can be used, for example, to a use with a company car with an integrated GPS system will want to move without having to notify employers are. It can also be used to a teacher who can no longer run mobile phones are in progress, but I allow myself to doubt the effectiveness of such method. I have been trying to block mobile phones for 1 hour course, the result is that once this problem resolved other problems inevitably arise.

Recently in order to have no mobile phone rings at my class, I have bought a cell phone jammer (Broad Spectrum Cell Phone Jammer for 2G and 3G (Up to 50 Feet) from internet for jamming signal, it is useful for me.

Why do you bought the mobile phone jammer? It is illegal in many countries. If your country forbid the mobile phone jammers, you cannot buy it, even at online shops.