Thread: Nokia phone password lost

Nokia phone password lost

Hi all, I am using Nokia E61 from last 5 months. My younger brother has set the password for the phone but the problem is that, he has forgotten the password for that. I cannot access the phone without the password. Can you tell me that how can I retrieve or remove the password from my phone? I will appreciate each and every helpful suggestion for this. Please reply soon.

Re: Nokia phone passowrd lost

I don’t think there is any way to get that password but yes you can remove that password by resetting the phone. While unlocking the phone, when it asks you for the password then provide the password as 12345. This is the default password for the entire Nokia model. Type this and press OK button and this will unlock the phone and now you will be able to reset the password according to your need. This is the best way to solve the issue.

The password that is suggested above is the default password for all the Nokia phones but as you told that your brother has changed the password so I would like to tell you that this will overwrite the default password and now the default password will not work for you. The best way is to let your phone to any nearest Nokia care and ask them for issue. They will solve that very easily. If you have bill for your phone then take that with you because they may also demand for that.

You can try the above suggestion and see whether that is helping you to solve the problem. If all that not working for you then you can try to perform hard reset on your phone. To do that, you have to type *#7370# on your phone and press the dial button. This will ask you for the password then you have to provide the default Nokia password 12345 and press OK. After that, this will do the rest of the things on itself and restarts the phone. Remember that this will also delete all the data from your phone memory. Make this as the last option if nothings help you.

Re: Nokia phone password lost

There are many software available on internet that will help you to recover the password that is set on your mobile. You can simply search for this on google and you will get various results for this. Download anyone that you feel will be better. Install it and use it to recover the password. I wish you get it soon.