Thread: Which is the best backpack case for Macbook?

Which is the best backpack case for Macbook?

Hello friends, I very much confused as I have a Mac book and I am planning to buy backpack for my mac book. I don’t have any idea of buying a backpack, as I have never brought it before. So, can anyone tell me which the best backpack for my mac book is? Do you think that buying a backpack will make it more protected? If anyone is having any information about this particular query then please let me know. Is it worth to buy a backpack for my mac book? Anyone having any idea please let me know…

Re: Which is the best backpack case for Macbook?

I think you should go for the products which Axio has recently launched for Apple’s 15” laptop. I think this will be very very protective and when you fit your mac book into the Axio’s product will feel that this product is really worth for it. It is not as large but if you want a large one you can get a large backpack. The smaller backpack of Axio’s is as smaller as it can fit into school backpack. I think you should go and try for Axio’s backpack which is something you might be looking for.

I think you should go for Booq, which has an extreme range of backpack. One of them they have specially designed for Mac book pro. It is pretty slim and very approaching. I think booq is much better than Axio as its backpack is specially designed Apple’s macbook pro. I simply cannot neglect that their viper sleeves are simply great you cannot have any comparison with feature of Booq. I think that Booq is much better than Axio. My suggestion is that you should go for Booq’s backpack.

I think that you should neither use Axio or Booq, I don’t think that it is worth for buying it. Even, I know and you also know that you won’t be using it frequently. So what is matter to buy this backpack? I simply think that it is just a waste of money. This is a completely bad idea, I don’t agree for buying a backpack for mac book. I don’t think that it will lend you protection where as it is better to use a laptop bag which is simply good and very protective also. My suggestion to you is that it is waste of money in buying a backpack for your mac book.

I also completely agree that you should not use any of backpack which is complete waste of money. I think that your laptop bag will be best for you. This will unnecessarily increase the weight which results in more energy while carrying. I think you should not switch to backpack which will cost you more and also make you put more physical energy. I think you should not buy backpack; laptop bag is more protective and is reliable.