Thread: How to connect ipod to PC via bluetooth

How to connect ipod to PC via bluetooth

I am having problem connecting my ipod to my pc via Bluetooth. The pc is familiar with it, but states the install was unproductive. Something about a driver. I am not able to come across a driver or it. Anyone have any suggestions. I am not able to discover a driver. And regarding this I have tried many of the solution but nothing seems to work in my case.

Re: How to connect ipod to PC via bluetooth

• May I am acquainted with if the ipod shows up in explorer and Device Manager?
    • May I acquaint with the error message?
    • Do you have a Bluetooth adapter installed?

In a number of laptops it comes as inbuilt and would necessitate to be switched on. This might not be called a Bluetooth switch. It might be called a wireless switch, or somewhat similar.

Regarding this I have one solution you just try this I hope this will help you. In that first you check for the update drivers if you require for your Bluetooth adapter from Device Manager.
    1. Tick on Start, type Device Manager and enter.
    2. Tick on Other Devices and find your Bluetooth device and see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.
    3. Right click and tick on Properties, and go to Driver tab and click on Update driver.

And after that you just check for the update to a driver for hardware that is not working correctly.

In this Bluetooth is enabled and working correctly in your system, turn on your device and make it discoverable, from time to time called pairing mode. To build it discoverable, make sure the manual that came with your device or visit the manufacturer's website. Once you have established that a Bluetooth adapter is installed on your computer, and the device you desire to connect along with is discoverable, you are able to add most Bluetooth enabled devices to your computer. Here's how:
    1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, tick Devices and Printers.
    2. Tick Add a device, and then follow the instructions.
    3. Tick the Bluetooth enabled device you desire to add to your computer, and then tick Bluetooth devices.

In this when you will do this at that time Windows might inquire you to enter a pairing code. Most Bluetooth which enabled devices they require to be paired along with your computer before they are able to swap information with each other. To do this, they must swap protected pairing codes. This means that merely the wireless devices you will be able to allow to connect with your computer.