Thread: Finest CDMA cell phone available

Finest CDMA cell phone available

Hi friends I am really not able to take decision on whether to buy a new CDMA cell phone or to change the network connection. Actually the thing here is that I am having the Verizon network connection but it is supported only on the CDMA phones and I don't want to change the connection. So finally I have decided to buy a CDMA cell phone. Can anyone suggest me the best of CDMA cell phones available. Please help me to get out of the tangle.

Re: Finest CDMA cell phone available

I think you have to go with the Samsung Mpower569. It is one of the best CDMA phone available in the market and also with all the latest functionalities. It also on the cheaper side and which will not cost you more. It has a Sharp and vibrant display with the TFT display with 176 X 220 pixels resolution. It store 200 contacts and the up to 500 messages. It has the fantastic music output which will give you the amazing experience of listening to music. I am sure that this phone will satisfy all your needs and also will resolve your confusion.

Well in this case I will suggest you to go with LG cookie it also the best touch screen phone and also has the ability to detect the CDMA sim card. I am sure that going with this one will resolve your problem. Also it has the stylish look with the widest of screen. It also has the best music output I guess you will like this phone for sure.

Why don’t you go with the Samsung duos touch, It is the dual sim phone which you can use for both the connection one of CDMA and the other one of GSM. I am using the same phone from last few days and it is doing well. I am sure that this phone will satisfy all your requirements and also a long lasting one. It will not give you any kind of errors while using it for longer period.

According to me you have to go with the Nokia 6275 CDMA. Using this phone will give you the quality of Nokia and also the CDMA functionality which will help you to use the same card that you wanted to. It is the cheapest CDMA phone that is available and I think it will help you to solve all the issues regarding the CDMA phones. It has the slim and sophisticated look with a 2” inch screen and also 2.0 megapixel camera.

Hey thank you all of you for helping me out of this confusion. All this options are best at their own standards, And also are helpful to me to know them in detail. I have decided that I will go with the Nokia 6275 CDMA. I am sure that this phone will help me to solve the issues faced and also give better performance for longer period of time.