Thread: MSI CX620 Graphic Card dead

MSI CX620 Graphic Card dead

I have a big problem with my laptop. There are about a week while I was watching a video, my screen has started to make colorful streaks and froze. I rebooted and it was redone, sometimes it's also the squares of all colors. Every time I start up, it sure is when the Windows startup screen appears. I do not know where it comes, but even in safe mode the screen is not clear, the icons disappear and be replaced no white lines. I reformatted yesterday and he walked again until I installed the drivers. I think the graphics card of my laptop is dead but I'm not sure. It's a GeForce 6800. Has anyone had this problem ever before then please reply. is it possible to change the graphics card of a laptop .

Re: MSI CX620 Graphic Card dead

Theoretically it is possible to change the graphics card of a laptop even though its a quiet tough procedure. if it is changing motherboard. But We need a motherboard that has the same coast as the current (a motherboard laptop can be very expensive). It is much harder to change the motherboard of a laptop than a desktop PC. Otherwise, as the pc, it may be possible to change the video card only (very rare but in the process of developing. Ultimately it is possible but it involves investing, it may be a question for customer service brand.

Good evening, there was a problem with my laptop as follows I have an Asus laptop series and even after sitting for about three to four hours i got no solutions. I have the problem that the laptop is very slow and was therefore once formatted and vista reinstalled, and later I discovered then that he starts normally but when I use the graphics the graphics card driver installation goes no more windows. I can only see the vista loading bar comes then the picture is black and the computer restarts, that's until I stop it, but in Safe mode runs windows normally high, I've formatted several times, tried restores and several driver installed, but nothing works out, hope you can help me.

Verify in the device manager whether the drivers has corrupted because the situation which you have mentioned above clearly indicates that the drivers have got corrupted. To resolve this problem you can simply install the drivers from the manufacturers website. if the problem is not fixed still then zyou must reinsert the graphics card once then reinstall the drivers once again and the problem should be fixed now.

Having the same problem earlier this year investing in an Acer TravelMate 8100 with a 128MB X700 Graphics Card Ati Mobility Radeon, for the sake of scalability, I would like to know the constraints in order to change the CG. I noticed the presence of a valve in the machine to directly access the SO and I think to replace it without replacing the motherboard.