Thread: Wifi & Mms Htc Touch

Wifi & Mms Htc Touch

I recently acquired a HTC Touch which worked perfectly until yesterday, but since I am not able to send mms or connect to internet in my freebox Fi! I did a soft reset and equipment, without success! I saw all the parameters for mms, I receive them but I am not able to send them. So if anyone knows how to fix this issue then please reply your post over here as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: Wifi & Mms Htc Touch

For HTC TOUCH 3G orange: Good news, I finally USE THE wifi livebox without SHIFT and without the firmware WEP or WPA (Start> Settings> info on the mobile) There are 2 menus importantly, they are in Start> Settings> Connection tab The icon management unik -> also manages the wifi! connection entre votre wifi et les aplis (opera, i.e. ...) The connection icon -> manages the connection between your wireless and Aplis (Opera, IE ...)
    What I did:
    1. Unit activation (active ca wifi)
    2. Search for available networks
    3. Enter the WEP or WPA keys (the two markets have m if it seems to me that I have followed the approach of post onfrax pr wpa)
    4. We must use the connection my desktop (renaming "wifi homemade ...), disabling the box" connects to internet "(which is ds tab proxy even if no question of proxy here .... true!) for all other connections, I am not the beast that connects to anything else via wifi (I have no 3G package or other
    5. Try connecting via the browser -> me, it did not work (hence the step 5)
    6. Unit go> Advanced> Network Adapters> change "My network card connects to" Internet desktop and magically the stuff asked about the IP address Victory!

I'm in the same case, I capture the neighbor that is not secure while lending freebox me, I do not pick up the network. Furthermore even with the method mentioned above it works no more. It's annoying! Quick answer please!! I have a problem with the WIFI on my HTC touch cruise I have no WiFi but I connect to the neighbor that is not secure so I logged out the message but when I go on the internet search is good but the page does not open you can give me some advice Thanks.

Press "START", then "Settings" at the bottom of the screen press the lil "Connection" tab, then click the icon "WIFI" check "ENABLE WIRELESS NETWORK", then press "NETWORKS WIRELESS ", then select the name of your wireless network, then at the bottom of the screen to the right press on the lil tab" NEXT "after there are fields to fill: Authentication: OPEN turn, Encryption: Turn WEP key and enter your wireless network on the spot: Network Key in the following press NEXT lil tab that the bottom of the screen and then "END" always down screen on the right. And after all is ready for navigation.

For wifi you have to set the WEP key Pamateres -> Connections -> Wireless Network -> your box -> Then in the settings performance Pamateres -> Connections -> Wireless Network -> Power Mode -> set to Best Performance By using this setting is hung over the network easily also suggest to restart your freebox (or other box).On Freebox HD v5 for wifi and not the ****ing gprs, here's how I did: I have fixed ip and a well configured network it right (I shit the link no longer works), with a good wholesale fixed ip it works fine, I fixed a computer with ethernet, 2 laptop + wifi in my HTC touch 3450 wifi, each has a fixed ip, we must rummage on the net to find a good free tutorial, you should find them easily. Then in the htc, it must set the wifi by selecting "WPA-PSK encryption type and" TKIP "when we checked in free WPA (TKIP), do not get WPA alone! It is very illogical and stupid, no explanation anywhere, but there it is! It is as if we had put a car key in the lock on the passenger side to start and we had found it by chance. In short, then we enter the WPA key that is on the console and then finally free wi-fi works great! GPRS ended my 2! That's good surf!

Hello everyone, I configured the WiFi and my htc connects without problem. The concern is for use with wifi internet explorer, because it is always on when the 3g and want to configure a new connection, there is no wifi in the list there are only cell line or cell line (GPRS, 3G) or blutooth and Com. How do I make when I want to connect to the web, using my htc wifi? Thank you in advance.