Thread: Dell Vostro 3500: Fan keeps noise during access internet

Dell Vostro 3500: Fan keeps noise during access internet

Just few months ago purchase Dell Vostro 3500, it is a very good machine, and I am very impressed after using few months. My laptop is running under the platform of windows vista service pack 2, other machine specification are like 4GB RAM with 500G hard disk. This is designed as the 64-bit system architecture. I basically sue this for access internet form my office and also from the home. Suddenly from last two days I am facing a problem on my machine which is, the fan is keep audible during surfing internet, particular in this time it happens. It is running with T7700 CPU. Can’t understand why this problem occurs. Is there nay one experiencing this problem. Nay information regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Re: Dell Vostro 3500: Fan keeps noise during access internet

There different type of speed controller software’s are available in the market which are used to reduce the noise problem in machine CPU. I had the relevant issue, I was built a gaming machine and till the first few months I t works fine, but after using 7 months the machine is suddenly create a problem while I was playing a game a high definition n game into the machine. I got a sound from CPU fan and this one making so much noise. I thought that I was run the machine a lot of time so that why this problem occurs, I instantly turn off the machine, but while switch on the machine again after few hours, same problem occurs. Now be sure that there is a problem in my CPU, and I start searching solution for this issue in different web site. Where I got this information. I download and install a fan-control program in my machine which is named as SpeedFan, it uses to navigate the CPU fan speed. I suggest you to download and install SpeedFan, this will somehow help you to overcome the problem.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I would like also share some of my experiences with the similar issue while I was accessing internet in my HP computer, I researched about this and found that this is for the hardware issue. And one of my friends suggests me with a very simple process to fix this issue. I applied and this works. There is only solution if your CPU is crashed or damaged, replace that one with other fan. Though I am also replace the earlier fan with a new one. I am using ultra-quiet CPU fan, according to your machine specification I am sure that it will compatible with your machine. If you are willing to change this by yourself them simply open the case of your CPU, and first remove the existing fan from board and then attach the new one.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Similar issue in my gaming machine, which is also having the similar issue with the CPU fan, it’s just about last two days back. When I was playing a game in my machine, suddenly the machine is stopped working and the CPU fan is lauding so much. I instantly turn of the machine and count that I was only use the machine up to 1.5 hour. So I don’t think so it will issue for using the machine for a long time. I check everything under the CPU, regarding those I am having the knowledge. I ma having the HP laptop and after encounter this problem I online consult with the technical supporters, but from there I did not found any positive solution for this problem. I know that there is only solution by replace the fan, but I am here to know that is there any other solution or tricks to resolve this type of problem?

I suggest you to update the BIOS into latest version. I found some places that this type of problem might be occur for the BIOS of the machine. Go to the machine manufacturer web site and by providing the machine model number and operating system that you are using, download the BIOS update file and apply to your machine. Once you apply the update reboot the machine and check whether the problem is still now persisted. Along with that make sure the hot temperature is not too high in your machine. If still this problem occurs then only solution for that is either replace the fan or consult with the service engineer.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!