Thread: Dell Latitude D630 Audio missing from Windows 7

Dell Latitude D630 Audio missing from Windows 7

I am having one issue with the device of mine which is not working with the audio. I am running the Windows 7 into the Dell Latitude D630 from the system. Whenever i am running the any music file into the system of mine, i am not getting the sound in it. If any one know about the solution for this issue then please let me know about same. I hope to get some working solution from here. Thank you.

Re: Dell Latitude D630 Audio missing from Windows 7

I think that your device is missing the sound driver from the system and that is why you are getting the issue with the system. I have searched regarding the issue and let me tell you that you have to install the sound driver to the system of yours and you can get it working after that only. To install the sound driver it is better to use the CD which you have got with the laptop that contain all the driver for the device. So if you can the install driver for the sound and then check whether this is working with the issue of yours. Also let me know if it is not working for you so that i can provide you some more solution regarding the sound issue in Dell laptop.

If possible, try connecting your computer to a different audio device. For example, if you were using speakers, try connecting a different pair of speakers or the headphones to make sure the problem is not related to the audio device in use. Check to see if the sound is now being issued. If the sound is emitted, there is a problem with the original audio and the problem is solved. If there is no sound, plug the audio device to the original computer. I have gone through the same issue and after going through the same this i have resolved my issue. So if you can then try this out and see whether it is working for your issue or not.

If you are not getting anything to work with the issue of yours and still looking for some solution for the issue of yours then i will advise you to contact the Dell regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer and might be having the solution for same. So if you can then go through the Dell forum and register your query. Developer are coming to the forum and solving the problem of their user. So if you can then go through the same and contact the Dell and see whether you are getting any valuable response or not.