Thread: Dell Studio 1535: audio is not working with windows 7

Dell Studio 1535: audio is not working with windows 7

Using a Dell studio 1535 with the windows 7 pro platform, the problem is not working properly the audio output in the machine, the problem is occurred while I was playing a audio file in my machine, the audio is freezing during the playback. What should I do to recover this problem? Is sound to driver I re-install the driver, but after the same problem is occurring. Is there anyone having the similar issue, any tips for the problem?

Re: Dell Studio 1535: audio is not working with windows 7

Yes you are right, this is for the audio driver, I think by update the driver version this problem might be resolved. For that you go to the device manager, by right click on my computer, under the driver tab you will found the all the driver those are installed in your machine, select the audio driver and right click on it, from the list click on update. Or you also download the latest version from the Dell official site, by selecting the model number and the operating system that is installed. Make sure that the driver should be compatible with operating system platform that you are using. I had the similar, issue after that I found that driver is outdated; where as the other devices for the audio output are working fine. Then I did this process, it works. If the driver is not working then you will found the driver in yellow form or red form under the driver tab under device manager.

Which driver you are using? Which system architecture your machine is? I think the audio driver is not compatible with system environment. Suppose of the machine is 64-bit and the driver is for the 32-bit, then this will not run in the machine. Go to the Dell site and download the audio driver which is support the machine platform that you are using. I am having same machine with the realtek audio driver, which is working fine; there is no problem with the audio output. I would like to suggest you to go for the Realtek audio driver for your machine; it is compatible with the machine. I think this is only solution for the problem.

Relevant issue with my Dell inspiron laptop, after update the machine form windows vista to windows 7 this problem occurs. Just few days ago when I plug my external speaker with the laptop and play audio file, this does not plays. It says that the audio device is not recognized, what is the meaning of this comment. Is there any issue in the audio format? I tried to plug the speaker in another speaker where the speaker is works fine and perfectly sounds coming. I restart the machine and re-plug the speaker, but in this time same problem is occurs. I tried to hear the audio in the headset, strange one is there is also same problem occurs. What should I do, what is the actual problem can anyone having any idea on this? I update the audio driver; this one also not responds nothing. Suggest me any solution for this issue.

I had the similar issue, it fix this by a simple process, without any driver update and any software update. After purchase the brand new printer for my Dell computer, the main problem is occurred which is, the printer is not recognized by my machine. For few minutes I think this is worth. I simply wasted my money. I am not a technical person also not having a deep knowledge about the hardware and the software, so I can’t resolve the issue manually. I followed the user manual, and from there I found that this type of problem is maximum time occurred either for the hardware driver or software application. Any one of them might not be installed properly or not configured. I am using the USB connectible printer. So after the update driver and reinstall the software, I again tried to connect the printer with my machine, but fails after that. Then I ma sure that there is no issue with the driver or software, I re-plug a lot time. So after looking for solution about this problem I found a trick, which is first of all turn off the machine. Remember that, turn does not meaning to switch off power button, directly unplug from the power supply, because in some of the machines, if you turn off the machine by switch off the machine by turning off power button, it simply does not off, its mother board still gets power. After few minute re-plug and problem fixed. This is might sound peculiar to you, but try one with this process. I hope this will help you. Remember that I applied that in the USB port only, means those are having USB connector.