Thread: Blue Screen with Dell Latitude E6510

Blue Screen with Dell Latitude E6510

I am having two dell Latitude E6510 laptops at my home. Today when i was working on my laptop, then suddenly I got the Blue Screen of Death on my laptop. I was very much shocked with this problem. I am running windows XP on my laptop and I have not faced any such problem before on my laptop. I don’t have any idea related with this issue. Des any one there have any solution for this problem. Please do help me out. Thanks.

Re: Blue Screen with Dell Latitude E6510

I have a nice solution for this problem, so try to go through the steps which I am providing here. First of all restart you laptop and press the F8 key one you laptop keyboard. Do these for a while until you get the Advanced Options Menu, and then try to select the safe mode. After that you have to go to the Drivers folder from the C drive. Then you have to find the file names as intelppm.sys. You will have to rename the file as “XXXintelppm.syx”. Once you do that now try to start the laptop. I hope that after trying out this solution you will be able to fix your problem.

I have recently updated my graphic card driver on the dell Latitude E6510 laptops and after doing this updating, when I started my laptop, then it was getting blue screen on my laptop. After that I restarted my machine and this time I was able to pass the blue screen on my laptop. But on the desktop I was not able to see any start menu and even the desktop icons. Can anyone there help me out on this problem? Do help. Thanks.

After going through your problem, I think that your problem seems to be related with the graphic card driver. So for solving this problem I will advice you to update your graphic card on your laptop. If you are not able to solve your problem after trying this solution, then you will require reinstalling the driver on your laptop. Hope have helped you.