Thread: My brand new Inspiron M5010 keeps freezing

My brand new Inspiron M5010 keeps freezing

Just two week ago bought the brand new Dell Inspiron M5010 laptop with inbuild windows 7 platform, which is very much impressed me by the features and the looks. But right now I am so much depressed with this laptop. It freezes in different times, mainly like in startup, playing video, while I am access internet. I am usually using this for internet access and sometimes watching movies. The machine specification’s are 2GB inbuilt RAM with the 560GB SATA hard disk drive, using NVIDIA GEforce as the graphical interface. Why this happened in different field of the access machine? Is there anyone having any idea on this problem? Any suggestion on this issue will be appreciated greatly.

Re: My brand new Inspiron M5010 keeps freezing

As per my knowledge regarding the issues which are occurred in your machine, are not for a particular cause. For the star up I recommend you to repair the start up of your machine with the installation disk, after boot the machine start pressing f11 and by this you will enter into the system recovery menu, from there you have to select repair option for the machine, click on that option and this will effectively repair the startup. I think this is the only solution of the startup problem. For the player problem I recommend you either tries by re-install that one by repair the software application. Run the installation program of player and from the installation window select repair option, this will again install the player with all fresh settings.

Just few months ago I had the similar issue, where I was facing the freezing problem in both while playback and video or audio file and along with that during the start-up. First of all I reinstall the player where I encounter the problem, but this one not gave me nay result. Then as per my knowledge about these type problems I don’t go for any other tricks, I directly repair the operating system (windows XP). This is the complete resolution for the freezing problem. So I would like to suggest you also for repair the operating system that you have in your machine. You can do this from installation disk, insert the disk into the CD ROM drive and from the installation disk select the repair option; it will redirect you for making the permission to do this operation. But I suggest you to before that back up all the files from your hard disk drive, or if you stored any file in your primary drive.

Go for a best internet security program which will prevent the entering of viruses from internet. This will might create the problem regarding eth internet access that you mentioned in your post. I was also having the similar issue, after that one of my friend suggest me to go for the AVG INTERNET SECURITY latest version, now it available in the market in 2011 version or you can also download the trial or free version from official web site of AVG. the internet surfing problem is common, so to get rid of these type problem there is only solution by using the good quality of security feature. I suggest you to configure the internet connection with the firewall, if there is any problem is a particular web site, then the firewall service will prevent you to access that page.

I suggest you some of the simple tips about the problem that you are facing in your laptop. First of all by adding so many programs in startup is might be slow up that one. So I recommend you to remove some of the programs from the startup of your machine, this could be the problem. This one happens for maximum load in your hard disk, this will hamper your RAM if this one less memory space which is not compatible with the space allocated in your hard drive. Remove some of the files from the hard drive. Also suggest you to remove or un-install some of the software application those not needed in your machine.

After do everything in your machine, and don’t found that the problem is not for overheating and also the drives are working fine, no problem then there, then I think this is simple for the operating system , might be the program that you installed is either duplicate which is corrupted now or damaged after installing any third party software application. So there is only one solution for the problem. Reinstall the operating system; first of all you format the primary drive, if there is any file stored then before that back up that in some other place. Now insert the original installation disk into the CD ROM drive, and start pressing f8 after windows log file will appear in the screen, it will appear the installation window, simply follow the onscreen instructions. As per my opinion any one of the windows file is missing, so re-install the operating system the file will recover.

To begin the calculation of machine diagnosing for the freezing issue, one of the main thing which should be make sure that the machine is fulfilling the requirements of operating system and the other programs or the applications those are applied in your machine, because some of the programs or the applications are may be cause of this problem. First of all go to the process tab under task manager and in that window, check those are running in your machine, like any toolbar, any tray bar, other application except the windows application along with the antivirus. Another cause may be the machine specification or the memory is now not able to run the programs or application. Suppose the RAM, hard drive and the processor is might be not enough to fulfil the machine requirement. Because maximum time in these types of problem this issue will for this cause. Suppose, the application or the program that you are running in your machine, are might be not having the requirement. The hardware which is attached ion your machine, is not be support those or some of the particular application, like nay high definition game or some of the highest priority program. If the machine is basically used for the high definition computing purpose then make sure that you are using the hardware or the software which are application to run the program or the software is properly installed and correctly configured with machine. Fragment the hard drive, some of time some programs are occupied the free space which is allocated in hard drive, and for this, it will happen. So I hope by these information’s you might be some how get help.