Thread: What should be the RPM of the hard disk of MacBook Pro?

What should be the RPM of the hard disk of MacBook Pro?

I have decided to go with the MacBook Pro in my case and I want to have that for me as early as it can be. Now the thing is that I have opted for this choice as I have decided to go for the graphic design and in addition to that I would also like to have that for video editing. I will most of the time use the MacBook Pro for video editing and will be really happy if you all can have that in my case. Now I want to know what should be the RPM of the Hard Disk that I can have in my case for the MacBook Pro. Looking for the suggestions on this topic.

Re: What should be the RPM of the hard disk of MacBook Pro?

I think that it will be better if you can have the two options in this case. I would suggest you to have MacBook with hard disk having 5400 RPM and that is what I can suggest you at the very moment. If you go with this then you will not have the laptop getting overheated and you will be able to have the laptop work with the graphic software in a sufficient manner. On the other hand I have the one more option in your case and that is to have Hard disk with 7200RPM for the MacBook Pro. But in my opinion I think going with that can come out with some trouble because if you have this much RPM in your case then there are chances that the system may remain hot and on top of that if you have i5 card there then I think that the whole scenario there will become hot.

In my opinion it will be a better idea if you can have the EXTERNAL HARD DISK here so that can help you to have the issue solved with the video editing and I think that is what it can be done here so that you can have the system much cooler and your hard disk save. That is what I can suggest you at this moment. In addition to this I would suggest you to have the MacBook Pro of 17 inch as I think that if you can have this much wide screen then it is obviously going to help you with some benefits here. If at all you have decided to go with the 15 inch screen then let me tell you that the extra 2 inches here will help you to deal with the programs that require a large screen space. Try to have the 17 inch screen so that you can be assisted well.

If you are looking for the MacBook Pro that can help you with the Video Editing then I think that you will be required to go with the RAM and you will not have to worry about the speed or the RPM of the Hard Disk. As the RAM will automatically take care of the situation here. For video editing I think that it will be great to have a Good Video Card and in addition to that a good amount of RAM here. Well that is the ultimate requirement that I think you can have here as a solution here. In addition to this I would suggest you to have Final Cut Express as one of the software here in this case.

Well I have the MacBook Pro 13" 2.53GHz and let me tell you that this is the best laptop that I have come across so far and let me tell you that it is the best one so far. I have made good use of this and have seen that this works great for the Video Editing that you have mentioned here and I think that if you are up for buying a MacBook Pro then you can have this as an option in your case here. The specifications that this laptop has is much fine and I think that you will not have to face the issue of the overheating or something like that with this laptop here.

I think that having the MacBook Pro for the Video Editing and Graphic Designing is really a great idea to go with and if you will ask for the RPM that the MacBook should have for this then I think that going with the 5400 RPM will be the best one to go with. As already mentioned that the risk with having this much RPM will be sufficient and hence would suggest you to with this. In addition to this it will be great if you can have some more amount of RAM here so that the load can be balanced for the system and it can serve you with much less issues.