Thread: Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro v3515 freezing randomly

Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro v3515 freezing randomly

I am using Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro v3515 laptop and I have install windows 7 operating system on it but after installing this OS, it started to give me freezing issues. Previously I was running this machine on windows XP and it working well. When it freezes, then it just freezes ad remain as it is then to work it I have to power off it and again I have to power on it. Here I have given you configuration of my system.
    • Pentium Dual Core 1.8GHz
    • 100GB HDD
    • 1 GB RAM

Re: Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro v3515 freezing randomly

I think that the system configuration you have given that is sufficient to run windows 7 operating system on your laptop. I think that reason behind this freezing issue could be the drivers for the same, may be you don’t have proper drivers or it may be faulty drivers. To overcome this issue I would suggest you to get the correct drivers for the same from the vendors or you can get this drivers by downloading from chipset site.

Why don’t you reinstall windows XP operating system on laptop, as you have written that on windows XP it was working well then I will advise you to use Windows XP instead of Windows 7. I was facing similar problem but then after installing the previous operating system it started work normally again. If you are having other query then reply me.

In my point of view, you should check your laptop performance while running it in safe mode so that it will help you to make out the reason for freezing. I think that when laptop produces excessive heat then it freezes, you should also check your laptop coolant for that. If laptop is freezing in safe mode then I think that you should contact with Fujitsu diagnostics for this.