Thread: Next generation iPad with a camera and USB?

Next generation iPad with a camera and USB?

Hey guys, I am very addicted to apple products. I heard that Apple will be launching iPad 2 which will be quite thinner and also includes a camera and a mini USB connector. I am eagerly waiting for this product to get released. Is ipad 2 eco-friendly as compared to iPad 1? Will, it have more features or only camera and USB connector will be added? Anyone knowing any information about iPad 2 can please share it with me?

Re: Next generation iPad with a camera and USB?

Even, I heard that Apple’s iPad 2 will be having a front – viewing camera and a mini USB connector. These features were lacking in iPad 1 where it did not include. If these features are included in it, for sure it will boom in market. I am using iPad which were lacking both the functions. Even, I am waiting for ipad 2 to be launched. I hope I get what I expected in ipad 1.

Well, I like to tell you that even iPad has these features; you don’t think that it should also improve all the drawbacks which it has in iPad 1. I mean the memory, Apple iPad memory has 256 MB Ram where as Apple IPhone has 512 MB memory. Where, as their competitor like Samsung Galaxy Tab is having 512 MB of RAM and Blackberry Playbook is having 1 GB of RAM. Blackberry Playbook is using dual core processor; atleast iPad 2 should match their product and its competitor’s product.

I think that Apple’s iPad 2 will not be eco-friendly as it will be having USB connectors then how can it be eco-friendly? I think was only their first product to be eco-friendly and will not launch any other eco-friendly version of new iPad. This time iPad is quite thinner which will be very slim and attractive. This can approach many users to buy iPad 2. I hope to see many features included in new iPad 2.

One feature which I am aware that this time Apple will be integrating it into new iPad 2 is the Facetime. This application is there in IPhone but was missing in iPad. I think that this application may surely be integrated. If this application is integrated in new iPad 2 then it will surely receive very good response and it will take video chat to a very good level. Including FaceTime in Millions of iPad 2 will be very attractive and impressive.